Interesting and Humour - page 1317

No well right. We should not disturb these people's lives. They have to put up blinkers because of us, and this irritates them, spoils their mood and prevents them from working, writing laws, and enforcing them.

Cars should be banned too. And ground public transport. We should live underground, in the underground. And at weekends, of course, we can go upstairs. It is time to admit that we are disturbing them.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Interesting and Humorous

tol64, 2013.07.24 12:18

Nice. )) I haven't gone any further than a pod of red chilli yet. It was even enough to make my eyes pop out.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategies testing

Interesting & Humorous

Mathemat, 2013.07.24 13:48

Capsaicin sends false signals to the body

The body responds by producing endorphin to protect itself from pain and stress.

What the hell are you guys doing? Your body was given to you as a gift. You need to take care of it, you need maintenance, you need to take care of it.

And you're making fun of it. You're experimenting to see if I'll die or not. Will his eyes pop out on his chin or will his ears fall off?

Geez

Mischek:

What are you doing, you bastards? Your body was given to you as a gift. You have to take care of it, take care of it, take care of it.

And you're making fun of it. You're experimenting to see if I'll die. Will his eyes pop out on his chin or will his ears fall off?

Geez

And some people jump out of skyscrapers with a parachute. And most of them open. But that's not a fact.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategies testing

Interesting and Humorous

Mathemat, 2013.07.24 13:48

Capsaicin sends false signals to the body

The body responds by producing endorphin to protect itself from pain and stress.

So how is it with capsaicin? trades well :)

Mischek:

What are you doing, you bastards? Your body was given to you as a gift. You have to take care of it, take care of it, take care of it.

And you're making fun of it. You're experimenting to see if I'll die. Will his eyes pop out on his chin or will his ears fall off?

Oh, come on. .

We have nothing to do with it. Nature creates an illusion in the mind of each of us to make us think that we make choices consciously. But in fact, it does it for us. I mean, it's conducting an experiment.

I bet you haven't quit smoking yet. Have you? See, you don't even have to be a telepath. )) And you do it at least every hour. Every hour over and over again you abuse your body, which you received as a gift. It's supposed to be taken care of, taken care of, and you're making fun of it. ))

tol64:

We have nothing to do with it. Nature creates an illusion in everyone's mind so that we think we make choices consciously. But in fact, it's doing it for us. I mean, it's an experiment.

I bet you haven't quit smoking yet. Have you? See, you don't even have to be a telepath. )) That said, you do it at least every hour. Every hour over and over again you abuse your body, which you received as a gift. It's supposed to be taken care of, taken care of, and you're making fun of it. ))

Just because someone hasn't given up smoking doesn't mean that others have to test their body.

Mischek:
The fact that someone hasn't quit smoking doesn't mean that others have to test their organism.

As I've experienced both, I can tell you that smoking is much more of a test (just quietly and unnoticed) than some chilli pepper.

I won't try chili peppers again. Once was enough. It was a dare, by the way, to see who could pass the test. My friend and I had to eat a hot chili pepper pod after chewing it thoroughly. He did not eat half of it, while I, being a stubborn survivor, chewed it all, just as I had promised. It was an unforgettable experience. )))

rvv2006:
what's the big deal? (с)
Reason: