Interesting and Humour - page 1316

tol64:
How long did this infernal effect last? ))

After about four minutes, I began to munch on some sour cream and wash down some milk. This gradually eased the fire. But it still burned decently for about seven minutes.

If I hadn't, I think I'd have had about 20 minutes of burning.

Mathemat:

After about four minutes, I began to munch on some sour cream and wash down the milk. This gradually eased the fire. But it still burned decently for about seven minutes.

If I hadn't, I think I would have had about 20 minutes of burning.

Great. )) I haven't gone any further than a red chilli. It was enough to make my eyes pop out. )) It's interesting how the body defends itself. I'd like to see this universe under a microscope at this moment. ))

tol64:
Nice. )) I haven't gone any further than a pod of red chilli yet. It was enough to make my eyes pop out. )) It's interesting how the body defends itself. I'd like to see this universe under a microscope at this moment. ))
It doesn't defend itself, Asians have the most common stomach diseases - 70%

server:
No protection, Asians have 70% of the most common gastrointestinal diseases.
Asians have a hot climate and germs abound in everything. This is their way of disinfecting food.

- Why is there a Stepashka doll, a Philia doll, a Piglet doll, a Karkusha doll, but no Auntie Oksana doll?
- Yes, she's in another shop.

server: It doesn't protect itself, the most common stomach diseases in Asians are 70%.

The reason is not because of spicy food. If you don't have gastritis, you can eat spicy food as much as you like.

Capsaicin sends false signals to the body by enveloping the nerve cells of the mucosa. But it doesn't corrode anything, it's not acid or alkali.

The body responds by producing endorphin to protect itself from pain and stress.

Kazakh cuisine seems to be not particularly spicy, but they still have a lot of gastrointestinal diseases.

- Give me that rubber woman over there, please!
- Please.
- Tell me, what's her date of manufacture?
- February 2011.
- Aquarius? no way, no way)))))))))))))))
Reason: