Errors, bugs, questions - page 3120

int a[200]={1};
Print(a[0]); // 1
------------------------
int a[300]={1};
Print(a[0]); // 0

x572intraday #:

So I'm not the host. It was a public, free email service called newmail.ru. Not only are there no email services there now, there's nothing at all:"Cannot access the site". Or was it an offer to buy back the domain or create one and put the mail server there in the former name? Well, not when I'm a freeloader getting into that sort of thing...

So I thought, "I've got a dead mail server" is really "at my place". That's like my house, though, the domains aren't "mine" - subdomains of available DynDNS.

Roman #:

The domain newmail.ru is registered and valid.
Check in the domain information.
Most likely, from the old domain they redirect all messages to their domain.
So if incoming messages are sent tonewmail.ru, they are sent to this domain, with further redirection to yandex.

I just sent a test message to the old box from the new one:

Sorry, your email cannot be delivered to one or more recipients:

***@newmail.ru
SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT TO:<***@newmail.ru>:
host mx.yandex.net [77.88.21.249]: 550 5.7.1 No such user!

We recommend that you check that the recipient addresses are correct.

Not even indirectly picked up by some Yandex. CHITD.

Dear developers! Please pay attention to the problem with the mobile terminal (MT5 b3112).

The news feed functionality does not work independently of the broker on the real accounts, where the news in the PC version arrives properly.

The news stopped coming in after the terminal update, andafter a clean installation on any device the "news" tab shows "no news".

Lilita Bogachkova #:
Personally, I'm more interested in being able to search for code published in CodeBase, say from the "view" section. Let's say you're interested in implementing the "HistoryDealSelect" feature. Enter the string into the search engine and the search engine will display all the codes published by CodeBase that contain this feature. This would be a very good feature. The current search engine only looks for information in the description.

Seconded.

x572intraday #:

Just sent a test message to the old box from the new one:

Not even indirectly taken by Yandex. CHITD.

Which host do you think is responsible for the error message?
Maybe you should restore access first (thereby giving Yandex permission), so that it is picked up by Yandex?
Well, if you've proven yourself, that's your business.

If anyone knows, can you tell me. If you upload a new version of an existing code to CodeBase, do previous voters have their prohibition to vote again reset and can re-vote for the new version? I highly doubt it myself, but if it were possible it would be fair to reset the previous rating in place of the new one (which hypothetically is supposed to be no lower than the previous one), since the code is developing and the new version might satisfy the voter to a greater extent, while the old rating for the old code would become invalid. (True, as the functionality grows the code grows too, so there may be new bugs and glitches, even more troublesome. Anything can happen... and the new grade may be lower, but that's fine with me).

Alexey Viktorov #:

Let the unsophisticated put in a higher grade, but put in an actual grade and you are threatened with reprisals?

You are confused in your head. The non-smokers with good grades are absolutely mythical characters who do not exist in nature. Good marks are given by "geniuses", who have downloaded the program, have understood it and learned to make money with it or at least see it as a good help in the long run. But such nerds are so called because they do not understand anything, including quality product, so they are disappointed and abandon it to express their opinion in form of bad assessment. Of course, a bad evaluation may also be given to "smart guys" who have understood everything and do not like it, it is normal, but we are not talking about them now.

x572intraday #:

Either the old man is completely out of his mind, or can you explain why the commission value cannot be dynamically changed in the relevant field, such as Funds, Free Margin, Price, Profit...? Let the Commission be displayed, and when the order closes, let it be the final version of calculated commission in the History tab.

Of course, we can calculate the commission before the order is closed. Just as it is possible to calculate the margin for a cross, even though it depends on several variables and is constantly changing.

Of course, there are many rules for calculating the commission (separately for entry/exit, in money/percentage, per lot/per trade, depending on volume, etc.), but what prevents giving access to these settings through SymbolInfo and AccountInfo functions?

The real reasons are anyone's guess.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and strategy testing

MetaTrader 5 platform beta build 2155: Areas of visibility in MQL5, global strategy tester and embedded hosting update

MetaQuotes, 2019.09.20 16:36

1. Terminal: New fields have been added to the specification of a trading instrument:

Commission
    This displays information about commissions charged by the broker for transactions in the instrument. All details of the calculation are shown:

• Commissions can be single or multi-level, i.e. charged at the same amount regardless of the trade/turnover or different depending on their size. The relevant information is displayed in the specification.
    • Commissions can be charged immediately upon execution of a transaction or at the end of a trading day/month.
    • Fees may be charged depending on the direction of the trade: entry, exit, or both.
    • Commissions may be charged per lot or per trade.
    • Commissions may be charged in different amounts: in money, in percentages or in pips.

For example, the following entry means that commission is charged immediately on entry and exit trades. For trade volume between 0 and 10 lots commission will be charged as 1.2 USD per trade. For trade volume between 11 and 20 lots commission will be 1.1 USD for each lot.
    Комиссия | Немедленно за объем, сделки входа/выхода
    0  - 10  | 1.2 USD за сделку
    11 - 20  | 1.1 USD за лот

Andrey Khatimlianskii #:

Of course, there are many rules for charging commissions (separately for entry/exit, in money/percentage, per lot/per trade, depending on volume, etc.), but what prevents giving access to these settings via SymbolInfo and AccountInfo functions?

The real reasons are anyone's guess.

For several years Terminal showed DEAL_SL/DEAL_TP, but only recently it appeared in MQL. It seems that they just did not care about it. Same here.