Errors, bugs, questions - page 3118

Lilita Bogachkova #:

Yes the idea is correct, but I'm not saying it is. Theoretically, such a possibility simply exists.

Then it just further proves the need to implement motivated ratings to deprive any voters of the opportunity to vote (read: ruin the rating) surreptitiously and with impunity.

x572intraday #:

Then it only further proves the necessity of introducing motivated ratings to deprive any voter of the opportunity to vote (read: ruin the rating) surreptitiously and with impunity.

And what to do with such coders whose product can't be seen without tears? Let the unsophisticated put more, but put a real rating and you are threatened with reprisals? You published two codes and already want a high rating?

Alexey Viktorov #:

And what do you do with such coders whose product you can't help crying at? Let the unsophisticated ones give a higher rating, but put a real rating and you are threatened with reprisals? You published two codes and already want a high rating?

What does that have to do with me exactly? It seemed to me that any freecoder experiences certain agony of mind and intuition looking at the enigmatic rating of its programs. I do not speak about porous people - they do not look at rating at all.

I do not want high or low rating, I want an objective one!

And it is not necessary to chase the number of released programs. You can develop one or two for years... And, if we are talking about the notorious rating, improve it not by quantity but by quality and developed structure and functionality.

There will be no repression if any rating is well justified. It is up to the voter to decide whether or not to put themselves at risk of reprisals. Not by the fact of voting, but by the quality of the justification. And if it's so scary to vote, go ahead. No one is still stopping you from taking the product.

And what to do with such coders whose product you can't help crying?

Choose point c.) vote for both, and explain the type: code crap, but it works perfectly, the profit is stable - have already earned two quid!

By the way, we are not talking about draconian measures such as: do not download until you vote. And in principle it is impossible to ideologically assess what you have not downloaded and tried. Technically it is possible (at the moment). Just the other day I saw an increase in the voting counter with the same value of the downloading counter. No, it's not "first downloaded, then came back and voted". The product is fresh and there were minimal downloads and one person's vote was already there before that. Either someone's hand wavered and accidentally added another vote, or the weirdo didn't download the product himself, but tested it with a neighbour who downloaded it, and then raced home and cast a vote. By the way, the voting without downloading also need to be introduced, or what is the point? Look at the screenshot and immediately (un-) like it, or what?

P.S.: but it would be much easier to post freesh code without hope and without breaking your head, if developers of this site abolished these mysterious ratings as a phenomenon. Then there would be no complaints.

Personally, I'm more interested in being able to search for code published to CodeBase, say from the "browse" section. Let's say you're interested in implementing the "HistoryDealSelect" feature. Enter the string into the search engine and the search engine will display all the codes published by CodeBase that contain this feature. This would be a very good feature. The current search engine only looks for information in the description.

x572intraday #:

What has it got to do with me exactly? I thought any freecoder experiences a certain torment of mind and intuition when looking at the mysterious rating of their software. I'm not talking about the pseudo-ratings - they don't look at the rating at all.

I do not want high or low rating, I want an objective one!

And it is not necessary to chase the number of released programs. You can develop one or two for years... And, if we are talking about the notorious rating, improve it not by quantity but by quality and developed structure and functionality.

There will be no repression if any rating is well justified.

This is all that is removed from your post I couldn't read. I do not have the strength to read it ... What kind of rating are you arguing about if the whole base is full of code drubashka ... Good or bad they are not want to judge. But they're all the same. There is no diversity there... And who do you think should judge one and the same thing in every code by what criteria? And how to judge two approaches to implementation of one task by two different programmers? For instance, your code and code of a tumbler... Who should be given what mark?

Well, enough of this... I am leaving this empty dialogue. Evaluation is never objective and very seldom justified. Any evaluation...

Alexey Viktorov #:

Evaluation is never objective and very rarely justified. Any evaluation...

Sit down, three.

Alexey Viktorov #:

Evaluation is never objective and very rarely justified. Any assessment...

I was talking about an overall objective rating of multiple voting members, not a private evaluation. Actually.

Is it laziness or imbecility that makes it rare? I really hope you mean the former. Suspecting every other voter of the latter is not very good.

Artyom Trishkin #:

Sit down, three.

Artem, please tell me how I can evaluate your articles if I don't understand anything about them. That's exactly how codes are judged. To be completely honest, I would have taken a few pieces of your codes, but it won't work ... They are all so tied together that it is impossible to isolate something. So you can only use them blindly. So, tell me yourself, is my assessment objective? I do not think so, because there are those who understand everything in these articles and codes and he has a different estimate. Subjective in any case...

Alexey Viktorov #:

Artyom, please tell me how I can evaluate your articles if I don't understand ......... anything about them. That's exactly how codes are judged. To be completely honest, I would take a few pieces of your codes, but I can't... They are all so intertwined with each other that it is impossible to isolate something. So you can only use them blindly. So, tell me yourself, is my assessment objective? I do not think so, because there are those who understand everything in these articles and codes and he has a different estimate. Subjective in any case...

Sit down, two. :D

Artyom Trishkin #:

Sit down, two. :D

bad teacher... :D)))

And by the way... if students don't like the teacher, is that an objective assessment?

Reason: