Errors, bugs, questions - page 3119

Alexey Viktorov #:

bad teacher... :D)))

And by the way... if students don't like the teacher, is that an objective assessment?

This is all a flurry. Let's wrap it up.

Slava #:

What's the problem?

Read the documentation.

Thanks for the answer!
Apparently, my question is about world order)
I read about type conversion, but I didn't think a sign change for a sign type would get in as well. When other types are involved in operations, the cast is justified, but when only a sign change in a sign type is involved, it seemed illogical to me.

Discovered the biggest bug. Ideological.

My mail server died and now I can't access the box I'm registered to here. Tried to change to a new one via Settings-->Security... Sent two emails with confirmation links: to the old box and to the new one. I need to click on both, but I can only click from the letter in the new - available - box. I write toService Desk and get a prepared answer:

Здравствуйте.
Для изменения критически важных данных вашего профиля (телефон, email) нам необходимо выполнить проверку личности. Для этого, пожалуйста, сделайте 2 фотографии: селфи с документом в руке и селфи перед экраном компьютера с текущей страницей.

Требования к фотографиям:

Документ в руке и переписка на экране компьютера должны быть разборчивыми и легко читаемыми;
Все края документа должны быть видны;
Не допускается редактирование фотографий в программах обработки изображений;
Фотографии должны быть четкими (без эффекта "размытия");
Разрешение фотографий - не менее 2048 x 1536 пикселей.

Now a question: on what grounds, after ten years of experience in MQL5.community do I have to get de-anonymized so fiercely and abruptly because of some trifle, if I had access to the first mailbox, I could change my e-mail quietly, without all that? And no one would tell me that my face and passport data were missing. No, really. The requirements are like brokers for identity verification, although MQ is not a broker. Even they don't require verification to change the box. Also, I don't intend to do any financial transactions (buy agent's CPU time for code testing, pay for Marketplace, rent VPS, withdraw funds...). What does a dead server have to do with my passport details? The only difference is the inaccessibility of the first mail server, it's unimportant! What selfies are there... and two... What's the point of being petty? Ask for a genealogical tree at once.

There's a double standard for a great-grandmother!

Would you like to help me with a trivial trifle without such inappropriate demands or is there something you suspect me of?

x572intraday #:

Discovered the biggest bug. Ideological.

My mail server died and now I can't access the box I'm registered to here. Tried to change to a new one via Settings-->Security... Sent out two emails with confirmation links: to the old box and to the new one. I need to click on both, but I can only click from the letter in the new - available - box. I write toService Desk and get a prepared answer:

Now a question: on what grounds, after ten years of experience in MQL5.community do I have to get de-anonymized so fiercely and abruptly because of some trifle, if I had access to the first mailbox, I could change my e-mail quietly, without all that? And no one would tell me that my face and passport data were missing. No, really. The requirements are like brokers for identity verification, although MQ is not a broker. Even they don't require verification to change the box. Also, I don't intend to do any financial transactions (buy agent's CPU time for code testing, pay for Marketplace, rent VPS, withdraw funds...). What does a dead server have to do with my passport details? The only difference is the inaccessibility of the first mail server, it's unimportant! What selfies are there... and two... Double standard to my great-grandmother!

Is there anyone from Management willing to help with a good trivial matter without these irrelevant demands, or are you suspecting me of something?

Essentially - I agree, but: what's stopping you from getting a new server up on the old domain?

JRandomTrader #:

Basically - I agree, but: what's stopping you from bringing up a new server on the old domain?

So I'm not the host. It was a public free mail service, newmail.ru. Now not only is there no email service, there's nothing at all:"Cannot access the site". Or was it an offer to buy back the domain or create one and put a mail server there in the former name? Not when I'm a freeloader getting into that sort of thing...

x572intraday #:

So I'm not the host. It was a public, free email service called newmail.ru. Not only are there no email services there now, there's nothing at all:"Unable to access the site". Or was it an offer to buy back the domain or create one and put a mail server there in the former name? Well no, when I'm a freeloader getting into that sort of thing...

All of newmail's database, went to yandex.
Look for Yandex to restore access to the box.

Roman #:

All of Newmail's database has been taken over by Yandex.
Search for Yandex to restore access to the box.

I think newmail.ru was bought out by either mail.ru or someone else. Started developing it, introduced two-factor authentication, redesigned the interface... and in a couple of months it disappeared abruptly. In my memory Yandex didn't have a foot there. But just in case, I'll keep that in mind, maybe I'll dig up the base from them.

As regards the new free box, it is on domain nextmail.ru which earlier was independent, but here it just and has sheltered at itself Yandex. Now if I come to read letters through the browser, then through mail.yandex.ru, where my box all the same is displayed as attributed to the domain nextmail.ru, but if I rake out/send mail by the client, then through pop.nextmail.ru and smtp.yandex.ru.

Even if I find the newmail.ru base from Yandex, I highly doubt I could access the old box in an identical way.

x572intraday #:

I think newmail.ru was bought out by either mail.ru or someone else. Started developing it, introduced two-factor authentication, redesigned the interface... and in a couple of months it disappeared abruptly. In my memory Yandex didn't have a foot there. But just in case, I'll keep that in mind, maybe I'll dig up the base from them.

As regards the new free box, it is on domain nextmail.ru which earlier was independent, but here it just and has sheltered at itself Yandex. Now if I come to read letters through the browser, so through mail.yandex.ru where my box all the same is displayed as attributed to the domain nextmail.ru, well and ezhe if I rake out/send mail by the client, so through pop.nextmail.ru and smtp.yandex.ru.

Even if I find the base of newmail.ru from Yandex, I doubt very much that I will be able to access the old box in an identical way.

I've been monitoring this question too and somewhere in the technical pages of Yandex I found an interface which offered to restore access from the newmail box.
But I can't remember which one, newmail or QIP.
But I'm sure it was.
But I have deferred this question for the future and have not restored.
Though I've got to do it too. As a last resort, write to Yandex tech support with a request for help how to restore.
In theory, they should give all the necessary links.

Roman #:

Search for Yandex to restore access to the box.

What's the point? Even if the box is restored, it will be on a different domain, i.e. zero use for changing mail

Andrei Trukhanovich #:

What's the point? Even if the box is restored, it will be on a different domain, i.e. zero use for changing mail

The domain newmail.ru is registered and valid.
Check in the domain info.
Most likely they are redirecting all messages from the old domain to their domain.
Therefore if incoming messages are sent onnewmail.ru, on this domain they also are sent, with the further redirecting in yandex.

Reason: