Errors, bugs, questions - page 2551

No, there was no open position (trust me without the log), I know about the passing signal. It's just strange that there is no signal and no trace-errors in the logs either. That's why I'm asking this question.

Andy:
No, there was no open position (trust me without the log), I know about the missed opportunistic signal. It's just strange that there is no signal and no trace-errors in the logs either. That's why I'm asking this question.

So there was a break in the connection. You need to look at the logs for that. Anyway, I'm getting a bit tired of telling you the same thing. Maybe there's someone stronger...

I told you that there was no disconnection - why else would you need a log?

Bottom line - the Expert Advisor generated by the MQL5 Wizard based on the standard MA trading signal module can miss a signal and you have no answer to this question, only strange counter-questions about something that is already clear.

Andy:

So the thing is, when the AutoTrading button is pressed, the request is not sent to the server, but only a message is displayed in Experts tab (see screenshot). But in this case, I had signals before and after, but between them at 20:40 (MSC+3) it was not present at the rapid price movement, although it is in the tester. I want to know the reason.

Tester's log - there is a deal at 17:40 (MSC time)

There are no errors in the log.
Does your EA have the condition for checking the spread value? I, for example, have it, and if the spread widens, the trade is not executed, even though all other conditions are true.
During big moves spread usually widens, and when you test in the tester, it takes the current value of the spread, which at the time of testing can be in the standard range.

There is no check, and the spread has not widened in real life. It seems that something was wrong with the start of a new candle. Or maybe the MA flew away (there is such a glitch in MT5) and there was no signal. It is the first time in 2 years since the update of 2124, although I have recompiled the EA without any problems.

Andy:

Is it any different from the picture?

What does the phrase mean?

[auto trading disabled by client]
You have all the source code of this EA at your fingertips. Look up when this message is displayed

This phrase means that the "Auto-Trade" button is not pressed and no order is sent to the server, but simply a message is displayed in the "Experts" tab with buy/sell advices. Standard functionality of Expert Advisor generated by MQL5 Wizard.

Andy:
This phrase means that the "Auto-Trade" button is not pressed and no order is sent to the server, but simply a message is displayed in the "Experts" tab with buy/sell advices. Standard functionality of Expert Advisor generated by MQL5 Wizard.
So, you know more than it seems from your previous answers. And you're quite capable of figuring it out on your own

Thank you. That's why it's surprising to see such rare glitches that don't repeat themselves and can't be reproduced afterwards.

Question for developers: How does MQ-cloud now handle user files attached via tester_file: are all these files sent to the agent at once, or is each file sent at the agent's request?

The bottom line is this. I have some number of files attached. Each agent reads only a certain file, depending on input parameters. It doesn't need the other files. Is it paid to transfer these extra files, which the agent doesn't use (access them) ?

And what is the cost of transferring data in the cloud?

Reason: