Points VS Pips - page 23

Vladimir Baskakov:
It's not about writing code, it's just point. It says "pips" here and that's what it is. I have 400 pips on my beech and 4000 pips here

So where is it? Just showed a snippet of a report from an account with 4-digit quotes and there too are "pips" and clearly it is clear that those pips are not multiplied by 10 pips.

Artyom Trishkin:

Oleg, it's you and your pipsqueak associates who are stupid now. You, "old fart", what are you doing in this youthful shack with your nonsense? :))

No, Artyom. You're stupid. Even though you're a younger fart, you don't understand the basics.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Yes. But I didn't calculate it, I just looked in another tab. I ended up finding out that pips are called pips.

That's it, you're proving that white is black.

Vladimir Baskakov:
It's not about writing code, just point. Here it says pips and that's what it is. I have 400 pips on the beech and 4000 pips here.

Where on the beech can you find the word"point" or "item"?

Олег avtomat:

No, Artyom. You're stupid. Even though you're a younger fart, you don't understand the basics.

Basic stuff is the definition of a clause: "minimum unit of measure for the value of a quote."

Dmitry Fedoseev:

So where is it? Just showed a snippet of a report from an account with 4-digit quotes and there too are "pips" and clearly it is clear that those pips are not multiplied by 10 pips.

I don't care what your broker's quotes are, if it says "pips" it's "pips".

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Where on the beech can you find the word "point" or "item"?

In the statistics also

Vladimir Baskakov:
I don't care what your broker's quotes are, if it says pip it's a pip

But the proof has already been given that there was no multiplication by 10 on the four digits, so points are in your terminology, but are called pips.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

The basic thing is the definition of the clause: "the minimum unit of measure of the value of a quote".

Dimitri, you're not even arguing now, you're writing to a Neanderthal

he certainly doesn't have the level to argue with you.

Vladimir Baskakov:
In the stats as well.

Where exactly? I'm looking and don't see the word"point" there at all. Maybe there's a tab I need to look in... Where exactly?

Reason: