Errors, bugs, questions - page 2213

Konstantin Nikitin:

Bars look at what it returns and what you are trying to equate it to.

I am aware of what Bars() returns. The question was about something else.

Georgiy Merts:

Why would S::z be implied there, if the expression is not in the function of S object, but at global level.

The global level is, that is, it implies ::z - without any of these.

I have explained "why", if you didn't understand it the first time, read it 10-100 times. If after that understanding doesn't come, it means that it is an unattainable level for today. I too understood many things at school not from the first time. The more so because there is an ironclad argument - check results in C++

int S::q= z;

does not differ in fact from the

void A::f() { a = 2; }

Alexey Volchanskiy:

In fact, he should. I can guess why it doesn't. Zero is assumed to be false, everything that is not zero is true.

that is.

Probably according to these rules, although again, I think warning should be

Write in the BOD.

Ah! I'm sorry, how wrong I am.

You're only partly right Lesha.

{{{It's considered that zero is false, everything that's not zero is true.}}}

That's a complete misconception. You're probably aware of how to assign values to variables, aren't you?

I could write a whole lecture about it.

But to be brief, it's rather irrational, in principle, to use boolean values.

In short. Using boolean values you have only one way of making a decision - True.

Which is very inconvenient. As for numerical values, well, here we can do all sorts of magic.

For example:

Int A(0),int B(0);

If A<>4 then B=0; //False;

If A=2 then B=1 ; //True1;

If A>8 then B=2;//True2;

As we can see we have a choice. Two choices for wish fulfillment.

And of course it makes no difference to me what language to write in, reproach me if you wish.

I write in a more comprehensible language. I hate brackets, colons and exclamation points.

B0biThec:

Ah! I'm sorry, I'm so wrong.

You're only partially right, Lyosha.

{{{{It's considered that zero is false, everything that's not zero is true.}}}

That's a complete misconception. You're probably aware of how to assign values to variables, aren't you?

I could write a whole lecture about it.

But to be brief, it's rather irrational, in principle, to use boolean values.

In short. Using boolean values you have only one way of making a decision - True.

Which is very inconvenient. As for numerical values, well, here we can do all sorts of magic.

For example:

Int A(0),int B(0);

If A<>4 then B=0; //False;

If A=2 then B=1 ; //True1;

If A>8 then B=2;//True2;

As we can see we have a choice. Two choices for wish fulfillment.

And of course it makes no difference to me what language to write in, reproach me if you wish.

I write in a more comprehensible language. I hate parentheses, colons and exclamation points.

Check it in Python )).

What's the bug, in win10 the explorer closes in some folders. In some of them it works fine. One of the symptoms: Explorer closes where there are files that relate to terminal and/or metaeditor, e.g. *.ex5.
Has this happened to anyone since the last update?

Ilnur Khasanov:
What a bug, in win10 the explorer closes in some folders. In some it works fine. One of the symptoms: explorer closes where there are files that belong to terminal and/or metaeditor, e.g. *.ex5.
Does this happen to anyone after the last update?

I get this all the time, and the update has nothing to do with it. I have to open folders twice each time - the first time almost always causes Explorer to restart, the second time it opens. Especially noticeable when you select "Open file folder" in the context menu of the bookmark in the editor - I often need this action.

And people here have written about this behaviour for a long time.

Artyom Trishkin:

I get this all the time, and the update has nothing to do with it. I have to open folders twice each time - the first time almost always causes Explorer to restart, the second time it opens. Especially noticeable when you select "Open file folder" in the context menu of the bookmark in the editor - I often need this action.

And people here have been writing about this behaviour for a long time.

Well I've had it with the latest update. In my case it makes no difference, always closes. The update is definitely buggy: (Control Panel -> Administration -> Event Viewer -> Windows Logs -> System).
There are errors like: Server registration {AB8902B4-09CA-4BB6-B78D-A8F59079A8D5} DCOM failed within allotted timeout period.
Or: DCOM server failed to start: microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps_17.9226.21755.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe!microsoft.windowslive.mail.AppXnkkdvsgjva9ekjq4yw99zb8vy45jkyrc.mca as Not Available/Unreachable.Error:
"0"
Occurred when running the command:
"C:\WINDOWS\system32\backgroundTaskHost.exe" -ServerName:microsoft.windowslive.mail.AppXck8wg1kmbyhcav4m1f20qdp9js3rp7e4.mca

Third party programs also close when in the terminal sandbox, same total commander...

I'm not sending private messages (in the browser console: connecting
all.0ff36f02a961ea2a2b7259d46b372f8b.js:599:342
Loading <script> at "https://connect.facebook.net/en_US/fbevents.js" failed.
page2234:1
accessed
all.0ff36f02a961ea2a2b7259d46b372f8b.js:599:496
from net: 84
all.0ff36f02a961ea2a2b7259d46b372f8b.js:611:88
loaded messages: 1
all.0ff36f02a961ea2a2b7259d46b372f8b.js:566:248
error: FailBanned [-9]
all.0ff36f02a961ea2a2b7259d46b372f8b.js:610:390), so I write here.

'C:\Windows\System32\MetaViewer64.dll' such file exists. There is a file next to it: MetaViewer64.dll.new
What does it mean? Do I need to reinstall the terminal?
Thank you for your support.

I have several terminals with different versions installed. I had to re-login all the accounts.

Ilnur Khasanov:

The 'C:{Windows\System32\MetaViewer64.dll' file is present. There is a file next to it: MetaViewer64.dll.new
What does it mean? Do I need to reinstall the terminal?
Thank you for your support.

You do not need to reinstall it.
Please delete these files, the explorer closures should stop.

When SymbolSelect is running in the tester, if the symbol is not known, a message like

symbol Si-5.18: does not exist

It is clear that there is no such a symbol, but two questions arise:

1. Why in the tester, this message in the log file gets, but when running the terminal this message does not

2. How to disable this message in the tester, since it is part of the logic - searching for the symbol by expiration date using the search of months

i.2 is very important, because the log is very clogged, and testing slows down

Reason: