Errors, bugs, questions - page 2216

Comments not related to this topic have been moved to "Questions from MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 beginners".

Dennis Kirichenko:

Very useful, imho. It's been almost 8 years, and the issue has not lost its relevance.

I would also add such feature for deals as DEAL_MARGIN_VALUE, so that the native functionHistoryDealGetDouble() would return the amount of margin that went into the deal ("+/-"). For example, when entered the market,DEAL_MARGIN_VALUE shows that the margin has increased by $1000(DEAL_MARGIN_VALUE=1000.0). And whenDEAL_MARGIN_VALUE=-1000.0 came out.

Today you are in luck.
Get help with POSITION_MARGIN.
POSITION_MARGIN=Close*10000(Size of lot)/Margin(Margin of your broker, constant value).
In this case you do not need to ask your broker. Ah, what an easy calculation.
Good luck.

Ilnur Khasanov:
https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/251579#comment_7691183

error in tick data in the strategy tester in "every tick based on real ticks" mode

And on the subject of ticks, any ticks.

History into your MT is replenished and saved in minute intervals.

Ah, as for ticks, it's like a DDE, you only get and save when you connect. I would say if you really need it, it can be downloaded, but, why should I burden you?

B0biThec:
Why such outbursts...?
There's a bug in the function - its shown... It's clear that if it doesn't work, you'll have to make your own implementation (in my case, you'll have to write your own anyway, as the quotes will also be non-Mt ones).

Ilnur Khasanov:
What's with all the innuendo?
There is a bug in the function - it was shown... It's clear that if it doesn't work, I'll have to make my own implementation (in my case, I'll have to write my own anyway, as the quotes will also be non-Mt ones).

Ah, how glad I am.

Would you like to test the tics, please.

I only wrote about tics. Is something wrong?

1835 (x64) build cannot be updated in any way (no mention of new builds in the logbook). portable-mode.

Opening new accounts on MQ-Demo and restarting the terminal does not affect the situation.

change the server in the terminal and the updates should go, I already have 1847

Konstantin:
Change the server in the terminal and the updates should go, I already have 1847

Tried various combinations of changing servers and restarting the terminal. No response!

Maybe there's a folder to check for updates? How to update?

ZZY Closing the Terminal and calling it from ME by F4 helped. Could be a coincidence.

fxsaber:

ZZY Closing the terminal and calling it from ME using F4 helped. Could be a coincidence.

Confirm problem with lack of update.
Running MT via shortcut with /portable.

Also noticed that terminal only updated after opening from ME.

Sergey Dzyublik:

Confirm problem with no update.
Running MT via shortcut with /portable.

Also noticed that the terminal only updated after opening from ME.

I'm fine, if I start a terminal from ME, it opens a different terminal...

Reason: