Errors, bugs, questions - page 2210

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

I don't know how to localise this error? I just don't want to give away the whole script, and I don't want to re-pack everything....

It's better just to give it to them, they'll delete it later... otherwise you won't get any help.

Alexey Kozitsyn:

It's better to just give it to them, they will remove it afterwards... otherwise you won't get any help.

So far I can't reproduce it again - I don't remember the exact settings, the error is unstable - something with dates from the future... and the terminal doesn't log the script settings for some reason.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

So far I can't reproduce it again - I don't remember exactly what settings were used, the error is unstable - something with dates from the future... and the terminal doesn't log the script settings for some reason.

But no, it worked...

Good afternoon to all!

I can't change the password in Metatrader5 mobile app (android), neither master password, nor instro password - I enter old password, then new one and repeat it again, press further, but password does not change, what is the matter, who can advise?

Thanks in advance.

Why is Magic specified inside CTrade::PositionModify?

m_request.magic =m_magic;

Compiler error:

struct S
{
   static int q;
   static int z;
};
int S::z = 5;
int z = 3;
int S::q = z;

void OnStart()
{
   Alert(S::q);
}

Alert: 3

pavlick_:

A compiler error:

What's the problem?
Use S::z to get a different result.

struct S
{
   static int q;
   static int z;
};
int S::z = 5;
int z = 3;
int S::q = z;

void OnStart()
{
   Alert(S::q);
}

Alert: 3

Sergey Dzyublik:

What's the problem?
Use S::z to get a different result.

3.4.1 Unqualified name lookup [basic.lookup.unqual]

If a variable member of a namespace is defined outside the scope of its namespace then any name that appears in the definition of the member (after the declarator-id) is looked up as if the definition of the member occurred in its namespace.

[Example:

namespace N {
int i = 4;
extern int j;
}
int i = 2;
int N::j = i;  // N::j == 4

end example]

pavlick_:

After all, this is an MQL language, not C++.
If you want, you can complain about "work" of nested namespace in MQL, it differs from C++ too.

Sergey Dzyublik:

After all, this is an MQL language, not C++.

Is there anything you can say on the matter? Where are the documented searches for names without qualifiers? From the reference:

---------

Syntax

Syntax of the MQL5 trading strategies programming language is very similar to C++ programming language, except for some features

• there is no address arithmetic;
  • there is no goto operator;
  • you cannot declare an anonymous enumeration;
  • no multiple inheritance.

------------

Not a single word about unqualified name lookup, and these are basic things. Well, it's up to the owner to learn the language from Renate's posts, lack of documentation and backward compatibility, but then the language makes an impression of a child's toy.

Reason: