Errors, bugs, questions - page 2215

Alexey Kozitsyn:

No, I didn't.

I needed to observe the indicator on two more periods in order to refine the strategy. But the tester for some reason applies the template only to the main window and ignores the auxiliary windows. So every time I started, I had to stop the tester and manually apply a template to two additional windows. And so many times in a row changing the algorithm and watching again. I only spent time searching for window IDs to apply the templates to them programmatically.

There is a problem with displaying history. If I set period "Today", then when I close positions opened yesterday or earlier today, they will not be displayed in the list of positions. It also seems to be the same for orders and deals, but I have not checked it concretely. I have written to SD and they are completely ignored, I don't even want to write them anything...

Открыта, Начата: 2018.04.20 11:07, #2011071 

Alexey Viktorov:

I needed to observe the indicator on two more periods in order to refine the strategy. But the tester for some reason applies the template only to the main window and ignores the auxiliary windows. So at each start I had to stop the tester and manually apply templates to two auxiliary windows. And so many times in a row changing the algorithm and watching again. I just spent time searching for window IDs to apply the templates to them programmatically.

There is a problem with displaying the history. If we set the period to "Today", then, if we close positions opened yesterday or earlier today, they will not be displayed in the list of positions. I have not checked it concretely. I have written to SD and they are completely ignoring me, I don't even want to write anything...

Why should I get indicator values through the template?

Alexey Kozitsyn:

Why do you need to get the values of the indicators through the template?

Not to receive, but to see visually on two additional windows. That's more pleasant for me. Of course, I could get the values in two other timeframes and display them in Comment()... ...but hunting is better than coveting. However, in order to apply the indicator to two additional windows, we should apply a template with this indicator to them. Here we have a problem...

Alexey Viktorov:

Not to receive it, but to see it visually on two additional windows. It's more pleasant that way for me. Of course, I could get the values at two other timeframes and display them in Comment()... ...but hunting is better than coveting. However, in order to apply the indicator to two additional windows, we should apply a template with this indicator to them. Here we have a problem...

Ah, well... then that's something for the SR to deal with. But, as you correctly pointed out, they rarely respond. More precisely, they need to be reminded so that they feel the importance of the application.

Alexey Kozitsyn:

Ah, well... then that's something for the SR to deal with. But, as you correctly pointed out, they rarely respond. Or rather, they need to be reminded so that they feel the importance of the application.

What importance... You don't have to wait for it to be done. So it's tiring, so what? It's for your own sake, you can suffer. I did. And when will there be such a need, and whether there will be at all.

In my opinion, any request should be important. The main thing is to respond to it as quickly as possible. After all, you can say something like, "We heard. Maybe we will at some point." or "We have heard. We think it's so unnecessary that if we do it, it won't happen soon. Almost in the new century." And the best answer is "It will be implemented in one of the next builds." something like that.

Meanwhile, the impression is that if something is not quite clear, they do not respond to the request at all, instead of asking a clarifying question.

Alexey Viktorov:

In the meantime, there is an impression that if something is not quite clear, they do not respond to the request at all, instead of asking a clarifying question.

I agree, in terms of communication the SR has a lot to aspire to. There is no desire to get into problems, as there are so many problems.

I'm annoyed with the Start at the end of the tester... I have to move the mouse from end to end many times... I have to pull the mouse a lot at the end... And the frames of charts is a picture gallery, if you reduce them by 2 - 3 mm, then one more chart can fit in the mosaic with benefit... but these are such little things that they are not visible from their high flight... as they say - peeper eats and all right...

There's also such an inconsistency in the tester. When you start debugging, the tester opens with tester.tpl instead of debug.tpl, if I remember correctly before it opened with debug.tpl

2010.09.11 19:50

Vladimir:

This function calculates the margin required for an order at the current market condition. I asked for a function that calculates the margin of an already open position for each instrument. This margin should not change while the position exists.

My suggestion is to add the POSITION_MARGIN property to PositionGetDouble().

Very useful thing, imho. It's been almost 8 years and the question is still relevant.

I would also add such feature for deals as DEAL_MARGIN_VALUE, so that the nativeHistoryDealGetDouble() function would return the amount of margin used for the deal ("+/-"). For example, when entered the market,DEAL_MARGIN_VALUE shows that the margin has increased by $1000(DEAL_MARGIN_VALUE=1000.0). And when it went out,DEAL_MARGIN_VALUE=-1000.0.

ошибка в тиковых данных в тестере стратегий в режиме "каждый тик на основе реальных тиков"
ошибка в тиковых данных в тестере стратегий в режиме "каждый тик на основе реальных тиков"
  • www.mql5.com
Столкнулся с такой проблемой, что при подсчете дельты за свечу, в тестере стратегий сбиваются тиковые данные...
Reason: