FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 82

Evgeniy Balchin:
For me, such a decline in the pound was predictable as it was... I was just wondering, just for the sake of interest.
What's that supposed to mean? And to my suggestion to go to 1.4130 YOU said NO.

Владимир:
What is that supposed to mean? And to my suggestion to go to 1.4130 YOU said NO.
everyone is smart in hindsight)))

Владимир:
What is that supposed to mean? And to my suggestion to go to 1.4130 YOU said NO.
The question was yesterday, so I said no, writing intraday).

I say Eugenia will be offended ...Old also gave 1.4612 1.4602...The question is how it is, if you seem to learn, let's say, you know better than Old? He'll also say that it is not your business ...And then he would make fun of people here ...God sees everything and no one goes unpunished .

azfaraon:
I say Eugenia will be offended ...Old also gave 1.4612 1.4602...The question is how it can be if you just study and know better than Old? Go on, he'll say he's not in your league, but he makes fun of people here ...God knows everything and nobody goes unpunished.
Before the New Year he was already talking about 1.41... so don't make such a big deal out of it))

Evgeniy Balchin:
Before the new year he was already talking in correspondence about the possibility of 1.41 ... so no need to accuse))
So why did he push 1.4600? He did, and those who did not agree with him just humiliated them.

Evgeniy Balchin:
Before the new year he said in correspondence about the possibility of 1.41 ... so no need to accuse))
And why would I say that, what's the point ... I can in fact find the pages ...

azfaraon:
And why should I talk about it, what's the point ... I can in fact find the pages ... I didn't say anything, I wrote that it's possible ... Maybe that's why you'll come to me.
I didn't say so, I wrote that it's possible... maybe that's why... come and ask me yourself... this is the market, things change, situations depend on many things, if you don't know about it you may not understand what I mean.....

azfaraon:
And why should I talk, what's the point ... I can in fact find pages ...

It's up to you to listen or not. Old is old enough to talk.

new-rena:

it's still up to you to listen or not. An old one is an old one for chattering.

I think everyone chooses their own way in everything, so I agree with you in terms of "you decide"...)
Reason: