Errors, bugs, questions - page 1940

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

Ha-ha, I realised you were pulling this out of me, but that's why?

So that you realise how you've been messing with people's heads, draw conclusions, and come back next time with clean code, not a picture of a profiler.

Andrey Khatimlianskii:

So that you realise how you've been messing with people's heads, draw conclusions, and come back next time with clean code, not a picture of a profiler.

Why just cling to MT4 now - everything is fine there...

To be objective, people helped me, and the code ended up speeding up, even if you don't count the indicator.

And to give the code without trading functions - what if they are slowing down?

In general, I agree, of course, that the code is better, but even without it the issue was solved.

Please suggest an EA which can change any input parameter of running indicators. I.e. I don't need to get into properties of indicators, but I can quickly and interactively change anything I want in them and see the result at once.

I am almost sure that such a functionality is lying around somewhere, because it shouldn't be difficult to implement.

fxsaber:
Is it possible to natively change the properties of an indicator?

Комбинатор:
Can the indicator properties be changed natively?

So delete with the old set and load with the new set.

fxsaber:

So delete with the old set and load with the new set.

No. Firstly it will change location, secondly the indicator may be from the indicator.

You can use templates, but it is not as easy as it seems plus the recalculation of all indicators on the chart.

Комбинатор:

No. First, it will change location, and second, the indicator can be from an indicator.

I don't understand the problem. Let him change the place.

fxsaber:

Please suggest an EA which can change any input parameter of running indicators. I.e. I don't need to get into properties of indicators, but I can quickly and interactively change anything I want in them and see the result at once.

I am almost sure that such a functionality is lying around somewhere, because it shouldn't be difficult to implement.

If it's going to be my own indicator, it's easily solved via global terminal variables, I did it in 2012 or 13. I hope you don't need more hints.

fxsaber:
I don't understand the problem. Let it change places.
What about if the indicator is from an indicator, e.g. a waving machine from a waving machine?

Комбинатор:
what about if the indicator is from an indicator, e.g. mashka from mashka?

ChartIndicatorDelete and IndicatorRelease.

WZ

If there are other indicators in the same chart based on the values of the indicator to be deleted, they will also be deleted.

Is there a problem here? I.e. after deleting an indicator I may accidentally delete its owner.

I haven't seen any host indicators that chart other indicators.

Reason: