Errors, bugs, questions - page 1942

fxsaber:

The point is to be able to indicate the PR-Agent's inconsistency with its actual performance. Or vice versa - to show the adequacy of the rating calculation.

Indicating to whom - MQ? They use their own algorithm to calculate PR, and this is another way to measure "real performance"?

Stanislav Korotky:

Specify to whom - MQ?

Yes.

2 questions.

1. How to display stop values in MT5 as it was in MT4. It became very uncomfortable. Since I cannot even see the history of stops for a deal. They are only displayed separately in orders, can I check it somehow?

2. What quotes does the agent use when testing - my terminal or my own quotes downloaded by the symbol? I am asking because I have often noticed the different results of agent's test and the one on my PC

Anton Ohmat:

2 questions.

1. How to display stop values in MT5 as it was in MT4. It became very uncomfortable. Since I cannot even review the history of stops for a deal. They are only displayed separately in orders, can I check it somehow?

2. What quotes does the agent use when testing - my terminal or my own quotes downloaded by the symbol? I am asking because I have often noticed the different results of agent's test and the one on my PC

Is the score netting?

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Netting account?

no it is possible to open several positions at the same time

Here is a question. Is it possible to specify something in the Expert Advisor during testing, so that the backtest selects at once, for example, the output of orders and deals by default, but not a description of the results. It is not convenient, I have to click 100-200 times per hour during debugging

The glitch seems to be that the objects are not displayed at all during a single test, only when rendering does it display objects on the screen. The terminal updated itself today ((((((

Maybe you can test it more before updating the software. Killed a couple of hours before I thought there was a glitch in the terminal

A common problem. When 1-2 agents hang up and don't count anything. As a result the whole test hangs, respectively, loss of time and money on the test(.

Really sick of this problem - is there any way to fix it, for example, if an agent counts slower than 200-300 other agents, then it either does not wait or exclude it completely. Drop tests at 500-600 runs.

As a way out - manually turn off and then on and everything works until some slow agent and then all over again

Can you tell me how to filter out values with large drawdowns from the optimisation results, as was the case in mt4?

I will reiterate the request. The essence of the problem is this. You optimise an Expert Advisor on a history for half an hour. Select the appropriate result (one of them). Test it by double clicking. Then change 1-2 parameters after viewing the results and click the test.

In this case optimization results are lost (((

Reason: