Elite indicators :) - page 1450

jmmn:

Do these indicators repaint, please?

I think that the three first ones do but perhaps the fourth one does NOT. Am I right?

Many thanks in advance!

Did you test them?

Easiest way is to test them in visual back test or on 1 minute chart

mladen:

Did you test them?

Easiest way is to test them in visual back test or on 1 minute chart

No, I did not because the market is closed.

Tomorrow I will be able to test them on 1 minute chart but...

how do you run the visual back test if the market is closed? I do not know how to. Thanks!

jmmn:

No, I did not because the market is closed.

Tomorrow I will be able to test them on 1 minute chart but...

how do you run the visual back test if the market is closed? I do not know how to. Thanks!

Use the attached EA.

Start testing it in visual mode and attach any indicator you want to test to the chart you get (the ea will do nothing - the only purpose of it is to have a blank visual back test window which you can then use to attach indicators). From time to time go to indicator properties and click the OK (no need to change anything in the parameters) That way you can test them very quickly

Files:

mladen:

Use the attached EA.

Start testing it in visual mode and attach any indicator you want to test to the chart you get (the ea will do nothing - the only purpose of it is to have a blank visual back test window which you can then use to attach indicators). From time to time go to indicator properties and click the OK (no need to change anything in the parameters) That way you can test them very quickly

I will do it... Thanks, Mr. Mladen.

And yes, the fourth one also repaints...

I learned something else... Thanks!

Mr. Mladen, will you please attach your below indicator but with a sound alert? I guess you must have it... Am I right?

Thanks!

Files:
T3 simple.ex4  29 kb

redwed:

Thank you for your generosity mladen.

I have a few concerns regarding its settings.

What are Divisor, filter and precision? Any reference to their formula?

From what i see, if we increase divisor - the line will become closer to price. I only can guess.

What is acceptable range for precision?

Above is 2 charts using different divisor settings.

In what order should i change the settings? Because at times, the modified settings look almost the same in charts? Please guide.

can you post that indi here..

mladen:

Here is a version with all the usual set of alerts added

Thank you very much, you're the boss.

jmmn:

Mr. Mladen, will you please attach your below indicator but with a sound alert? I guess you must have it... Am I right?

Thanks!

Check here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173058

Quite a collection at that thread, but that specific version was posted at this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173058/page44 of that same thread 

@mladen can i have mq4 file of "chaos visual averages" or "haos visual averages" ?

bonbon123:
@mladen can i have mq4 file of "chaos visual averages" or "haos visual averages" ?
If it is not posted as mq4 file, then it will not be posted as such. Sorry
Reason: