Errors, bugs, questions - page 1715

fxsaber:

How do I make sure that the requested tick history via CopyTicks is fully downloaded?

Ask GetLastError(). If 0, then the ticks are fully synchronized and there will be no more ticks in the given interval between the first tick and the last tick

Alexander Bereznyak:

the certificate says

Returned value

Number of copied ticks or -1 in case of error.

The help will be corrected soon. We have made changes

Slawa:
Ask GetLastError(). If 0, then the ticks are fully synchronized and no more ticks will occur in this time interval between the first tick and the last one

On the terminal.

2016.09.29 14:14:16.203 Terminal        C:\Program Files\BCS Broker MetaTrader 5 Terminal
2016.09.29 14:14:16.203 Terminal        Windows 7 Ultimate (x64 based PC), IE 09.00, Intel Core i7-2700 K  @ 3.50 GHz, RAM: 14658 / 16301 Mb, HDD: 6524 / 30000 Mb, GMT+02:00
2016.09.29 14:14:16.203 Terminal        BCS Broker MetaTrader 5 Terminal x64 build 1432 started (BCS Broker)

Running the script.

void OnStart()
{
  MqlTick Ticks[];

Print(CopyTicks(_Symbol, Ticks, COPY_TICKS_ALL, D'2016.09.30' * 1000));
  Print(GetLastError());
}

I get a hang of the script. I can only delete it in the same way as EAs. After deletion the log displays

2016.09.30 10:25:42.454 Test (Si-12.16,M1)      4401
2016.09.30 10:25:42.454 Test (Si-12.16,M1)      -1

I.e. CopyTicks hangs but after a forced stop it returns -1. Error 4401 -The requested history was not found.

Very much I ask to deal with CopyTicks. I can't reach TC because of it.

ZZY After restarting the terminal CopyTicks started to give out the history. I wish such bugs don't occur anymore.

Dear developers, please clarify.

On the mql5.com forum it was mentioned that if a trading robot uses a dll, only the local network of testing agents is available to it. There are some questions:

1. Local agents can be created on a remote machine (another subnet) rather than on a local network?

2. also the forum mentioned the local agents start key /dlls when local agents allow dll to be called, where can i read the details of the keys at all?

3. if the robot doesn't use a dll but the dlls themselves are mentioned in the code (connected via include), will non local test agents be available for such a robot?

Server Muradasilov:
No positions have been closed since yesterday - MetaQuotes-Demo, neither from terminal, nor from phone, nor from MT5 web terminal, says general error, account 3816837 ?
Check it, it's working.

If the source code says
#include "bykovtrendalert.mq5" // https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/16458
I propose to automatically download the source to the right place using the specified link (kodobase only), if it is not on the local machine.

"Indicators are designed as a base class object with its own virtual methods. Each one uses its own number of buffers (how many of them are known in advance).

The task is to create a real indicator consisting of several "indicators" with one line (creation of the corresponding object).

Now to make it work, you need to manually increase the values of properties by corresponding numbers

#property indicator_buffers
#property indicator_plots

And how to avoid manual editing? There are several solutions

1. Redefining the properties - does not work in MQL: after the first definition the others are ignored.
  2. Use macros - no idea how to do this.
  3. To set the values of the appropriate properties with a reserve, but it is wasteful.
Please help.

Karputov Vladimir:
Check if it's working.
Yeah, it's working.

fxsaber:

"Indicators are designed as a base class object with its own virtual methods. Each one uses its own number of buffers (how many of them are known in advance).

The task is to create a real indicator consisting of several "indicators" with one line (creation of the corresponding object).

Now to make it work, you need to manually increase the values of properties by corresponding numbers

And how to avoid manual editing? There are several solutions

1. Redefining the properties - does not work in MQL: after the first definition the others are ignored.
  2. Use macros - no idea how to do this.
  3. To set the values of the appropriate properties with a reserve, but it is wasteful.
Please help.
Write to service-desk. This kind of help is only there.

fxsaber:
If it says source code, I suggest to automatically upload source code to desired location via specified link (only kodobase), if it's not available on local machine.
I also have long suggested that if there is a profit from the code base, the quid will automatically crawl out of dvd-rom )) And with music, damn )))
Reason: