Errors, bugs, questions - page 1473

Vladislav Andruschenko:

Believe me, I can write my own for a long time and I am an excellent custom programmer, I have many useful programs that I have written personally and they sell very well.

What I'm saying to YOU is that you shouldn't look for a rubbish in someone else's when you have the same log.

IMHO. All the best, happiness, health, love.

Thank you. All the best to you too ;)

But at your leisure compare my code and Igor's code (not yours, we have not seen yours yet)

Stop unnecessary argument, for example if I write my software using STL, it doesn't mean that I stole something from STL and the authorship belongs to them... why re-invent the wheel when there is one :) all learn from someone else and adopt their writing style, this is a normal situation, it's bad when the code is completely copied with the substitution of the names of variables, is assigned entirely to yourself

Vladislav Andruschenko:

to find out do this:

'isCloseLastPosByStoporTake' - function can be declared only in the global scope RENGAR.mq4 71 5
here is an error - how do i fix it?

Tema97:
'isCloseLastPosByStoporTake' - function can be declared only in the global scope RENGAR.mq4 71 5
here is an error - how do i fix it?
Place the function outside of other functions, not inside them. For example, after last closing parenthesis of all your code.

Artyom Trishkin:
Функцию ставьте за пределами других функций, а не внутри. Например, после последней закрывающей скобки всего вашего кода.

Thank you very much - that helped - because I put it at the beginning of the launch and still think what's wrong))))

Took the wind down, downloaded mt5 again, attached EA, but it does not trade. Before I took it down, everything was OK. error code: 4752 trading for EA is not allowed. What is the reason????.In the settings, trade is allowed. on the history is tested. I am an amateur in this business. I am an amateur in this field. Can you tell me what is the reason?
Files:
3n1v77vjbc.jpg  437 kb

Ivan Malenkov:
I have tried to trade robots with my EA, but I have not seen them. I downloaded mt5 again and attached it, but it does not trade. before I took it down, everything was ok. error code: 4752, trading for the EA is not allowed. What is the reason????.In the settings, trade is allowed. on the history is tested. I am an amateur in this business. I am an amateur in this field. Can you tell me what is the reason?

it is written at the bottom of the chart less than 60 bars - the advisor will not work

I have a feeling that somewhere in the code it says:" If the bars are higher than 60, then we are working.

I must have been opening a large time frame and there are really not enough bars, so he wrote it down for me. I am trading on M1 and there are enough bars there. That's definitely not the issue.

This is some bullshit.

- so I wrote double lots=0.01 in the beginning;

then in the code

if(isCloseLastPosByStoporTake(",-1,-1)==1)

{lots=0.01;} // position closed at the plus

if(isCloseLastPosByStoporTake(",-1,-1)==2)

{lots*=2;} //position closed on the downside

//---buy, sell, etc.

if(lots>0.15) //if the lot has increased to a value higher than 15, then we scale it back

{lots=0.01;}

did I write the code correctly? Where is the error?

I need - when minus was multiplied by 2 and if minus repeats, it should be 0.02, not 0.01 and so on, until we are in the black

Now I have tested - it multiplies for me after a loss by 4 or by 8 at once - it has zero logic - just what value I wanted, and that takes it!

how to fix it?

Ivan Malenkov:
Took the wind down, downloaded mt5 again, attached EA, but it does not trade. Before I took it down, everything was OK. error code: 4752 trading for EA is not allowed. What is the reason????.In the settings, trade is allowed. on the history is tested. I am an amateur in this business. I am an amateur in this field. Please tell me what is the reason.
Have you turned on auto-trading? Have you set the Allow to trade for Expert Advisor in general settings? Have you set the flag Allow automatic trading in terminal settings / Expert Advisors tab?
Reason: