Errors, bugs, questions - page 1470

chrome all ok

zaskok3:
Very often there is no asterisk in the upper-right corner of MQL5.com (restarting and resizing the browser (firefox and opera) has no effect) when there are several unread topics in my profile from my favorites.
I've noticed this happens after browsing unread favourites pages on a smartphone/tablet. Then I come here from my PC - there are unread posts in favourites, but no asterisk on the top-right. But this doesn't always seem to happen. Sometimes it disappears even when reading favourites from a computer without viewing favourites from a smartphone.

Vasyl Nosal:
Time is an integer.
Where does the point with zero come from?

Nikolay Efremov:
Where does the dot and zero come from?

From here

DoubleToString

Please check OrderSelect() function to select by ticket an order [ OrderSelect(ticket, SELECT_BY_TICKET) ] it always returns true even if there is no such ticket already

Aliaksandr Kryvanos:
Please check OrderSelect() function to select by ticket an order [ OrderSelect(ticket, SELECT_BY_TICKET) ] it always returns true even if there is no such ticket already.
There are no telepaths here. Please give me a detailed question with examples, with screenshots, with descriptions.

Aliaksandr Kryvanos:
Please check OrderSelect() function to select by ticket an order [ OrderSelect(ticket, SELECT_BY_TICKET) ] it always returns true even if the ticket does not exist already.
The function works correctly. This is a 100% error somewhere. Please post your check code, if you want help in finding the error.

Aliaksandr Kryvanos:
Please check the OrderSelect() function to select an order by ticket [ OrderSelect(ticket, SELECT_BY_TICKET) ] - it always returns true even if the ticket does not already exist.

Read the certificate correctly. It says that

The pool parameter is ignored if the order is selected by the ticket number. The ticket number is the unique identifier of the order.

To determine from which list an order is selected, its closing time must be analysed. If the time of closing of the order is 0, then the order is open or pending and is taken from the list of open orders of the terminal.

I.e. if the ticket is in the history or in open orders, the function will return true.

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

Read the certificate correctly. It says that

i.e. if the ticket is in the history or in open orders, the function will return true.

I see, I haven't used this function in this form before, only by indexes. Thanks. Everything works

When will there be a Ukrainian version of mt4?
Reason: