Errors, bugs, questions - page 1232

Renat:

No need to hit the wall - this decision is deliberate and will not be changed.

Why not bring the documentation in line with the API changes after all? This is question number one.

Question number two: have you somehow thought about compatibility of your "platform" with existing source code, where the function worked differently and now those programs suddenly failed? If you're not going to change anything in the logic, then maybe at least add a warning to the compiler (similar to what there is a warning about changing the priority of logical operations)?

Hello.

ver. 4.00 build 745

The terminal in the "market" tab does not see the market. Accordingly, nothing is downloaded and not bought.

However, it shows my balance as 58.01 USD.

I have entered my registration data in MQL5.community correctly.

Help me, or I will go crazy, like that geography teacher who couldn't find the Bering Strait on the map!

P.S. If anything, I'm for Navoikov, but not against Renat)

Files:

Uses Internet Explorer, maybe yours needs to be updated?

ingensi:

Hello.

ver. 4.00 build 745

The terminal in the "market" tab does not see the market. Accordingly, nothing is downloaded and not bought.

Nevertheless, shows my balance 58.01 USD.

Please write a proxy in Internet Explorer and just in case, go to www.mql5.com with the explorer to make sure the connection is correct.

Renat:

Write a proxy in Internet Explorer and just in case, go to www.mql5.com with Explorer to make sure the connection is correct.

I used Internet Explorer to go to _www.mql5.com without any problems.

I have Google Chrome by default. Before installing the new build, everything worked on the 670 without any issues.

Please explain how to write proxy in IE. Here or in person.

Problem solved. Thank you for your help. Renat and the man from Latvia, your advice did not help.

My fault - saw "Admin" and got stupid.

Renat, you should stop in terms of MT4 "building". I do not think that you (the mql team) are like Sergey Bubka, he has one centimeter of movement per year.

Well, at least he got big prize money.

Renat:

Why don't you answer "this is your personal problem" on our forums for us? Let's see how many hours you endure before they tell you how to do business and why you are wrong.

Actually, that is the job of the tech support staff. Yes, they sometimes have to take the hit, listening to a lot of complaints and even insults, it is the cost of their profession. It is strange to bring this up at all. It's like that in any business. There are always dissatisfied customers who don't understand the specifications, too lazy to read the manual, etc. And if you yourself are not a tech support employee, no one makes you communicate with customers on the forum, there are specially trained people with a stable mind.

If you follow your logic, you also need to remove many things from MQL, such as OOP, because 90% of the inhabitants of this area not only don't know how to use it properly, but they don't even understand what it is there for. So be consistent in your decisions, remove the OOP.

meat:

So be consistent in your decisions, remove the OOP.

I told you that the forum has it all.

That I'm wrong, I've already heard from you. Now you have moved on to the next step and started teaching me how to do business.

ingensi:

I can access _www.mql5.com through Internet Explorer without any problems.

Please explain how to set up a proxy in IE. Please do so here or in person.

Internet Explorer must be at least version 8. If it is lower, you need to update.

If IE works without proxy you don't need to change anything.

What do you read in terminal's log? Maybe there are errors of downloading marketplace base?

In MQL OOP, how do you check if a pointer is a member of a certain class - like instanceof in JavaScript or typeid in C++?

marketeer:
In MQL OOP, how do you check if a pointer type belongs to a certain class - like instanceof in JavaScript or typeid in C++?

It was on 4 a week ago, look it up.
As far as I remember:
1) add a medot in which to parse the __FUCNTION__ or__FUNCSIG__ macro;
2)add amethod that will return yourpre-definedunique identifier (for example from action " #define TYPEID(class_name) #class_name ")

Reason: