Off-topic MT4/mql4 questions. - page 29

leonid553:

Well, that's understandable. I just don't want to dismantle it and use a soldering iron. So this morning I took the mouse (Genius) and put it in the freezer. Kept it there for an hour and a half. Then plugged it back in.

So far, it works fine, third hour already. No kidding!

Well, I am not joking about Genius mice either. When I faced the distinct question as to what I preferred: a reliable mouse I had on hand all the time or systematic fiddling with it to make it work properly, the answer was quite obvious: I should change the mouse and not get involved with Genius.

The mice from this manufacturer have a strange bug that is that clicking a key triggers it without physically pressing it. I.e. if you hover the cursor over an icon on the desktop and leave it there, after a while the key is pressed and activates the icon.

The first time the mouse worked without any complaints. Then all of a sudden it started glitching with button presses. I also tried different tampering with it. Then I gave up and replaced it with a mouse from another manufacturer.

Often, people prefer to buy original peripherals for their computers. Sometimes, even at the expense of usability.

Mice for all tastes and colours(41 photos)

I found it by chance. Couldn't resist.

Hello all!

Today an acquaintance (while "talking" on the Internet) sent me some links on the subject of our conversation. When I tried to click on one of the links, to my surprise I saw this response from the address:

http://www.scarrtrading.com/SpreadSeasonalConsistencyGenerator.action

Is it only me who has such discrimination? Or all it is like this on Opera? Or maybe a virus got in?

Likewise.

leonid553:

Hello everyone!

Today an acquaintance of mine (while "talking" on the Internet) sent me some links about the subject of our conversation. When I tried to click on one of them (with Opera) I got such an answer, to my surprise:

Is it just me who is discriminated against? Or everybody has it like this on Opera? Or maybe a virus got in?

Somewhere in Opera there was a setting that caused Opera to be identified as IE, for example. I can't remember where or if it's there now.

No, Zhunko - thank you, but it doesn't help. Because when I try to open a link in IE - I get the same answer:

This site does not work with Internet Explorer. Please use one of the browsers below

Comodo Dragon browser came handy - this link opened fine.

leonid553:

No, Zhunko - thank you, but it doesn't help. Because when I try to open the link in IE, I get the same answer:

This site does not work with Internet Explorer. Please use one of the browsers below

I found a browser from "Komodo Dragon" at hand - the link was opened normally.

So any identification can be chosen. Now I searched the settings. Not found.

Here. Have not tried yet.

There's more about the Opera settings.

It didn't work for me. Opera accepts not 5 settings like in the last link, but only 3.

It worked for me. It must be a tricky identity checker. You can't cheat.

leonid553:

Hello all!

Today an acquaintance (while "talking" on the Internet) sent me some links on the subject of our conversation. When I tried to click on one of the links, to my surprise I saw this response from the address:

Is it only me who has such discrimination? Or all it is like this on Opera? Or maybe a virus got in?

Yeah, the opera doesn't like this site.....

Good afternoon to all.

In a wideband laptop monitor, the window (Order Place) of the programme tab (CQG) has popped out of the screen:

The OK button of the tab - hidden at the bottom and can't be pressed! I lift the subwindow with the mouse - but it jumps back down again! It is impossible to work as the subwindow cannot be removed in any way (only through Task Manager - by closing the program).

Option "alt+Spacebar - place" does not help, because it is not the main window of the program, and a tab (subwindow)!

Please advise - how to solve the issue?

Reason: