Help to upgrade to MetaTrader 5 without loss - page 19

Hi all!

I'm a blonde, so don't kick me too much.

I'm dealing with the Market on MT5. I have registered both on the website and in the terminal. But I can't see Market in the terminal. There at the bottom where Trading, Mail, News Signals etc.

What do I have to do to enter Market from the terminal?

You need to upgrade to at least version 8 of Internet Explorer to get the Market in the terminal.

Hi guys, can you please help me to convert the mt5 indicator to mt5...

Sorry, it's my first time here I didn't get a chance to attach it straight away...
Files:
CCFpnSEK.ex4  30 kb

I don't need to change anything in the settings, it would be nice to transfer everything as it is to mt5 if possible of course ...

arkan4:
Good afternoon to all! Guys, please help me to redo the mt5 indicator...
The *.ex4 extension is a compiled file. Remaking a compiled file is decompiling and will cause eternal ban.

What if you do something like this...

redo this indicator... But then I would ask to remove two currencies from there (this is a cluster indicator and you can remove the moving with the Australian dollar and the sliding with the New Zealand dollar) but in their place put the Swedish krona SEK. I need it for analysis of dollar index currencies (I hope I'm not cheeky?) Please write your thoughts...

Files:
CCFp.mq4  18 kb

The thing is that the first time I sent a redesigned indicator with SEK currency already inserted there, that's why this indicator is ex4. But there is no such indicator in mq4.

arkan4:

What if you do something like this...

redo this indicator here... to analyze the currencies in the dollar index...

I found it here, see if it works for you, it has all the currencies in the dollar index
USDX (индекс доллара, DXY) для МетаТрейдера
USDX (индекс доллара, DXY) для МетаТрейдера
  • Mart Studio
  • www.earnforex.com
USDX (индикатор для МетаТрейдера) — рассчитывает индекс доллара (USDX или DXY), используя следующие валютные пары: EUR/USD, USD/JPY, GBP/USD, USD/CAD, USD/CHF и USD/SEK. Формула для расчета: В результате индикатор отображает USDX — индекс доллара, торгуемый на бирже ICE. Индекс был представлен в 1973 г. с начальным значением 100. Правила его...
Files:
USDX.zip  6 kb

Yes thanks, the indicator is really good I've seen it before but it's not quite what I need... The way it behaves is the result of the behaviour of all currencies that are part of an index but you can not see the dynamics of a single currency as you can in a cluster turkey, but using them together in a pair is very good... Thank you for your time!
Reason: