MetaTrader 5 Strategy Tester: bugs, bugs, suggestions for improvement - page 68

fxsaber:

The Android must have been with a different IP.

The router does not have to change the IP after a reboot. And it's understandable that IP blocking happens.

I have a dynamic IP, you have to pay extra for a static one

The android works over WiFi, everyone at home will have the same external IP

I think there's a problem with the DNS or CDN servers.

Android via Google DNS 8.8.8.8 should work - maybe that's the reason, at least the resources that RK has blocked most of the TV via android opens without any problems without any VPN, etc.

Do a ping and trace, I recently had a service that I thought had a ban as well, especially once, but it turned out that the signal was lost somewhere between countries

Can you tell me how to make a double click on an opt/tst file in explorer to import the appropriate cache into the tester?

Tried a line like this, doesn't work.

terminal64.exe test.opt
Search string: Uluchshenie 014.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategy testing

MetaTrader 5 Strategy Tester: bugs, bugs, suggestions for improvement

fxsaber, 2020.03.05 06:06

Everything is normal now. The problematic situation is as follows.

Both times I got into it during long typing of big post with picture loading.

Long - probably over an hour (got distracted many times, then came back). Probably a security system kicking in with this behaviour.

To clarify, the site becomes inaccessible for many hours. Picture above.

To reproduce, you have to start writing a reply in a forum thread for half an hour, inserting pictures into the post. At the same time it is not necessary to finish writing the post.

After this time mql5.com will be unavailable with a response as shown above.

The description of optimization with genetic algorithm says that optimization continues from where it was stopped, if we don't change input parameters - in fact optimization restarts and results of new optimization are added to results of stopped optimization. It would be still convenient to have a possibility to stop optimization, especially when it takes a long time. This issue remains unsolved for several years.
Working with agents on the local network is not optimal either - it takes hours to forget disconnected agents. As a result, optimization stops for 30 min to several hours, until the program decides that the agent is lost! These questions have been asked on forums for several years, but there are no answers from developers!

I don't even know where to ask, or how to phrase the problem, but I'll try:

there are 10 EA input parameters

input int param1 =  00;
input int param2 =  01;
input int param3 =  02;
input int param4 =  03;
input int param5 =  04;
input int param6 =  05;
input int param7 =  06;
input int param8 =  07;
input int param9 =  08;
input int param10=  09;

int arr_param[10];

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
int OnInit()
{
   arr_param[0] = param1;
   arr_param[1] = param2;
   arr_param[2] = param3;
   arr_param[3] = param4;
   arr_param[4] = param5;
   arr_param[5] = param6;
   arr_param[6] = param7;
   arr_param[7] = param8;
   arr_param[8] = param9;
   arr_param[9] = param10;

return(INIT_SUCCEEDED);
}

the input parameters can take values from 0 to 99

how to organize full search with a tester on the principle of combinations without repetitions ?

i.e. by number of combinations without repetitions - :

1. 0, 1,2 ...99
  2. {0,1} {0,2}... {98,99}
  3. {0,1,2} {0,1,3}... {97,98,99}
  4. ....
  5. up to 10 combinations without repeats {0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9} {0,1,3..10}... {90,91,92,93,94,95,9697,98,99}

To generate all combinations without repetition is not difficult, but how to make the tester strategies to fill my array int arr_param[10] I can not think

ZS: I need to change the parameters to form the name of the file settings - there settings EA, I want to try to pick up a portfolio of strategies automatically

Igor Makanu:

It's not hard to generate all combinations without repeats, but I can't figure out how to make the strategy tester fill an int arr_param[10] array for me

I'm asking you to put a coincidence check in OnInit.

Igor Makanu:

how to organise a full search with the tester according to the principle of combinations without repetitions ?

i.e. by the number of combinations without repetitions - :

1. 0, 1,2 ...99
  2. {0,1} {0,2}... {98,99}
  3. {0,1,2} {0,1,3}... {97,98,99}
  4. ....
  5. up to 10 combinations without repeats {0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9} {0,1,3..10}... {90,91,92,93,94,95,9697,98,99}

To generate all combinations without repetition is not difficult, but how to make the tester strategies to fill my array int arr_param[10] I can not think

I want to change parameters to form a file name of settings - there settings EA, I want to try to pick up a portfolio of strategies automatically

It looks like this:

1. We set a bit mask for each parameter:

• 0 - is not included in the set
  • 1 - is included in the set

In total, we introduce one bit hyperparameter which is enumerated from 1 to 2^10 (as there are 10 parameters)

2. The parameters themselves are searched independently but we want to check whether they are included into the optimization or not when calling OnInit. If it is not participating, we exit by TesterStop. This will not save us from unnecessary combinations, but it will allow us not to test unnecessary ones.

fxsaber:

I'm asking you to put a match check in OnInit.

Yes, it's clear that if the array contains two identical elements then return(INIT_FAILED) - the problem is to form combinations with a search by one element, then by the 2nd... and so on up to 10 elements

Rashid Umarov:

It looks like this:

1. We create a bitmask for each parameter:

• 0 - does not belong to the set
  • 1 - is included in the set

In total, we introduce one bit hyperparameter which is enumerated from 1 to 2^10 (as there are 10 parameters)

2. The parameters themselves are searched independently but we want to check whether they are included into the optimization or not when calling OnInit. If it is not participating, we exit by TesterStop. This will not get rid of unnecessary combinations, but it will allow to avoid testing unnecessary ones.

That's exactly the algorithm I'm searching for, but I haven't got beyond how to generate all arrays separately and then use them in my research (((

i need an algorithm, at least "on the fingers" - then i will write myself, the algorithm of all combinations without repetition is not complicated - googled on student forums, and how best to use the tester i do not understand yet

Igor Makanu:

Yes it's clear that if the array has two identical elements then return(INIT_FAILED) - the problem is to form combinations with a search by one element, then by the 2nd... and so on up to 10 elements

Most likely you have 10 identical TCs. Then the TC numbers in the set should be in ascending order.

Reason: