MetaTrader 5 Strategy Tester: bugs, bugs, suggestions for improvement - page 84

mktr8591 :
Maybe this will help https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/371894

Thank you very much. This solved my problem and I am now getting the correct values.

In the screenshot you can see that 18 agents are working on behalf of one Terminal (optimization) and one on behalf of another (single passes). Note the highlighted address of each agent in the screenshot: 127.0.0.1:30xx. They do not overlap. That is, each CPU core is occupied by its own agent. MT5 distributes agents in the correct way.

The agent manager is very good at distributing agents to cores.

Colleagues, I have to raise this issue again(((

Every day I install MetaTrader 5 Strategy Tester Agent and after a while (during the day) it WALKS with all the agents. Reinstall it and it goes round and round(((( What a wildly annoying thing this is!( I won't even ask why it happens, but just yelling: how the f*ck does it stop???

Thank you!

Скачать MetaTrader 5 Strategy Tester Agent для работы в сети MQL5 Cloud Network
Скачать MetaTrader 5 Strategy Tester Agent для работы в сети MQL5 Cloud Network
  • cloud.mql5.com
Подключайтесь к сети распределенных вычислений MQL5 Cloud Network и получайте дополнительный доход круглосуточно — пусть компьютер работает на вас!

igogo #:

Colleagues, I have to raise this issue again(((

Every day I install MetaTrader 5 Strategy Tester Agent and after a while (during the day) it WALKS with all the agents. Reinstall it and it goes round and round(((( What a wildly annoying thing this is!( I won't even ask why it happens, but just yelling: how the f*ck does it stop???

Thank you!

Sort of solved the problem myself https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/73398/page5#comment_32134043

metatester 5 agents manager самоудаляется в процессе лайвапдейта?
metatester 5 agents manager самоудаляется в процессе лайвапдейта?
  • www.mql5.com
Общее обсуждение: metatester 5 agents manager самоудаляется в процессе лайвапдейта?
Reason: