What is going on with MQL5 Payment System? - page 13

Request: Add bitcoin to withdrawal methods

Alireza Yadegar:

i also was using telegram for receiving mql sms.

dear moderators @Sergey Golubev  @Aytugan Khafizov  @Eleni Anna Branou   if you have some contacts with the financial department managers of metaquest, please show it to him:

currently 8.2% of visitors is from iran, they all using "Webmoney" as their payment method

so why mql removed webmony? please make it available again, because based on sanctions, Iranians can not have paypal! can not have card (debit/credit/ or webmoney card)! can not have ePayments!

Why you did not read my replies to you on this page?
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/322678/page2

• You asked: "why did they remove webmoney?"
  • I replied to you.
  • You asked once again: "why did they remove?"
  • I replied once again ...

Can you please stop asking same question more and more?

I will start to delete your posts about complaining.
Please, post something more constructive other than complain here.

----------------

And as you understand - removal of webmoney is nothing to do with any sanctions.

For example, people from Turkey can not use paypal too (and Turkey is not under sanctions).
The other example: US residents can not use ePayments (and the United States is not under sanctions).
So, do not speculate on the sanctions here please.
Because it is nothing related to any sanctions.

----------------

One more time:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Withdrawal Via Paypal and Funds that are "locked".

Sergey Golubev, 2019.09.21 07:58

It is better to concentrate on the finding the way about how to work without webmoney (using this thread Webmoney Alternative withdrawal payments) other than to complain.
----------------
Webmoney Alternative withdrawal payments
  • www.mql5.com
Hello to all, This thread is opened for discussion about Webmoney alternative,hope the moderator will read this thread and provides a good suggesti...

Hamed Dehghani:
Like.
I told it before this in other pages too.
But we must wait for meta qoute decision.
If they dont back webmoney perfect or bitcoin. we must stop our work on mql5.

I hope - some decision will be found

• by the users, or
  • by MQ (later).

But for now - you all can discuss the possibility on the following thread:

when will epayments be available for withdrawal?

Farrukh Aleem:

Request: Add bitcoin to withdrawal methods

usdt teter It's good too With dollar backing

Sergey Golubev:

Why you did not read my replies to you on this page?
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/322678/page

sorry dear sergey, it seems when you replied me i was busy with typing here.

i read all your links, thank you, sorry i was acting emotionally a bit because i see my money locked here and i see no solution for my future income from mql. 

i will reply on "Webmoney Alternative withdrawal payments

Dear Sergey

Do you have any information about receive Sms in payment system ?

We cant receive Sms in Iran, and we are sure problem is in mql5 side, because we checked by operator and tested phone line by some other country web sites.

Can you please help us in this case, as you know without Sms confirmation we cant do any thing. right now its more important than payment methods.

Hamed Dehghani:

Dear Sergey

Do you have any information about receive Sms in payment system ?

We cant receive Sms in Iran, and we are sure problem is in mql5 side, because we checked by operator and tested phone line by some other country web sites.

Can you please help us in this case, as you know without Sms confirmation we cant do any thing. right now its more important than payment methods.

It was some month ago when I asked the service desk about sms related to the Chinese users (they in China can not use telegram, and they are having the issue with sms).
I received the reply from the service desk that "some people from China can receive sms but some other people can not, and we are separatedly dealing in each case."

I think - it is same here: you should write to the service desk and wait for their checking/fixing/etc.

If the service desk will not reply for the many days (I think - the service desk is overloaded for now) - let me know on this thread, and I will ask the service desk.

This is ridiculous and absolutely unprofessional on MQl5's side. I'm forced to switch to a signal provider service that has a minimum of decency.  It's a shame, as MQL5's ease of use is what made it useful in the first place. 
Reason: