Deposit to my account

I need to make a deposit into my MQL account. I have done it before - a few days ago.

But this time I have a problem. When I click on the "Confirm" button after I specify the amount, I am not connected with PayPal, but a box comes up asking me for a mobile number, etc.. I can't complete the transaction, because I am not transfered to PayPal site. I do not wish to provide my mobile info. Any help? 

Pluto2:

I need to make a deposit into my MQL account. I have done it before - a few days ago.

But this time I have a problem. When I click on the "Confirm" button after I specify the amount, I am not connected with PayPal, but a box comes up asking me for a mobile number, etc.. I can't complete the transaction, because I am not transfered to PayPal site. I do not wish to provide my mobile info. Any help? 

Hi Pluto2, note that "All critical operations are confirmed by SMS received by the mobile phone number specified in the Security section of your profile."

This and other relevant point you can find at this article about the payment system.

Reason: