What is going on with MQL5 Payment System? - page 15

Wait a bit ePayment is comming soon I guess - like PayPal.

Logbook: Two weeks have gone by without ePayments and CardPay sms do not arrive (Spain, Europe, XXI century ...).

I feel that people (CLIENTS) have your money withheld and do not have official information. Only speculations in a forum ... inadmissible.

Miguel Angel Vico Alba:

Logbook: Two weeks have gone by without ePayments and CardPay sms do not arrive (Spain, Europe, XXI century ...).

I feel that people (CLIENTS) have your money withheld and do not have official information. Only speculations in a forum ... inadmissible.

Use telegram - it works

SMS always has issues from time to time (as your provider changes something in their regulations). Telegram is much safer regarding that

Mladen Rakic:

Correct, use Telegram and it worked.

Thank you. ;)

Sergey Golubev:

It was some month ago when I asked the service desk about sms related to the Chinese users (they in China can not use telegram, and they are having the issue with sms).
I received the reply from the service desk that "some people from China can receive sms but some other people can not, and we are separatedly dealing in each case."

I think - it is same here: you should write to the service desk and wait for their checking/fixing/etc.

If the service desk will not reply for the many days (I think - the service desk is overloaded for now) - let me know on this thread, and I will ask the service desk.
Hi Sergey, I have attempted to make withdrawal using my CreditCard. But i have not received any text message to my phone. I live in turkey. I have opened Ticket to the service deck but no reply. Any information do you have for me ? Im not tried with telegram but i will. Let me know thank you.

Ferhat Mutlu:
Hi Sergey, I have attempted to make withdrawal using my CreditCard. But i have not received any text message to my phone. I live in turkey. I have opened Ticket to the service deck but no reply. Any information do you have for me ? Im not tried with telegram but i will. Let me know thank you.
Use telegram installed on your computer (many peole reported that it works).
If not so wait for the service desk reply.

Ferhat Mutlu:
hello, i have an issue with mql5 payment systems , about 1 month ago i could pay for buying an expert with Webmoney system , but now i can not see the webmoney option for payment!! what is the problem ? 
i live in Turkey too!

Sergey Golubev:
hesamoddin tavakoli:
hello, i have an issue with mql5 payment systems , about 1 month ago i could pay for buying an expert with Webmoney system , but now i can not see the webmoney option for payment!! what is the problem ? 
i live in Turkey too!

Use telegram installed on your computer (many peole reported that it works).
If not so wait for the service desk reply.

Hello,
I want to inform that withdrawal to directly to my Card worked and it automatically deposited on my TL Account. I had opened USD Account aswell in such case but convertion made automatically.
SMS to my phone didn't work. But I did received code to telegram so for now its fine.

Now i am  being able to make withdrawal and its a lot more cheaper compare to webmoney process.
Previously as Paypal is not supported in Turkey i was converting it in to BTC Via Webmoney and withdrawing by BTC , It was fastest solution but comissions were a lot because of many parties used.

I can say that direct credit card withdrawal looks a lot better so I don't need WebMoney anymore. 

My feed back is SMS Confirmation can be checked for the users that lives in turkey..
But as telegram is working and i received code for me its fine , enough and relevant way

Ferhat Mutlu:

Hello,
I want to inform that withdrawal to directly to my Card worked and it automatically deposited on my TL Account. I had opened USD Account aswell in such case but convertion made automatically.
SMS to my phone didn't work. But I did received code to telegram so for now its fine.

Now i am  being able to make withdrawal and its a lot more cheaper compare to webmoney process.
Previously as Paypal is not supported in Turkey i was converting it in to BTC Via Webmoney and withdrawing by BTC , It was fastest solution but comissions were a lot because of many parties used.

I can say that direct credit card withdrawal looks a lot better so I don't need WebMoney anymore. 

My feed back is SMS Confirmation can be checked for the users that lives in turkey..
But as telegram is working and i received code for me its fine , enough and relevant way

So how can i use telegram for buying EAs  or indicators as well ? i have telegram but i dont know how can i use that for my purpos!

Muhammad Mudasir:

An error occurred when working with the payment system. If you need help, please send a request to the Service Desk and specify the details of the transaction.

what to do ? PayPal is not available in our country what should i do now. service desk is not replying

any one know cardpay not working for me what to do next?

Reason: