What is going on with MQL5 Payment System? - page 11

Miguel Angel Vico Alba:
Do we know when ePayments will return?

Its a matter of hours or 1-2 days, according to Metaquotes technicians.

Hamed Dehghani:

OK Thanks for response, and thanks for update article.

I tried it now again , and i received below message :

An error occurred when working with the payment system. If you need help, please send a request to the Service Desk and specify the details of the transaction.

As you see its not clear reason like that invalid card or expired card or ....

Question is : how long time we must wait for service desk response to know the reason, at least reason?!

If i know the reason , then i can go bank and talk with agents, but right now we must wait, maybe days, maybe weeks to know what happend.

Dear Hamed,

is your problem solved?

I have requested to withdraw to some one else visa card, and amount is deducted from my account but after 2 days the money is not arrived. so where is my money?

could any one let me know if they had successful withdrawn with cardpay?

Taher Halimi:

Dear Hamed,

is your problem solved?

Still no.
I am waiting for service desk response.
Still i cant withdraw by visa card.
and pay pal is unavailable to recieve in my country.

I stoped my work on mql5 until this problem will solve.

I can see paypal it's back  !!!!

Giovanni Romano:
I can see paypal it's back  !!!!
Yes. but pay pal users cant recieve amount in some countries like that Armenia,Turkey, Iran and ....

so i belive that pay pal can be nice option for deposite but not good fir withdrwal

I cannot deposit money from my master and visa card after some changes Mql made with the virtual pos terminal. My bank is declining the payment because they see this payment as it is illegal bet, last month I was able to do it. Paypal is not a payment method for my country. MQL Coupon codes are not my brokers thing. I know nothing about ewallet. Mql must give us Skrill option and old credit card pos terminal system as well. Or they will loose a lot of customer.   

MGoldenberg:
I cannot deposit money from my master and visa card after some changes Mql made with the virtual pos terminal. My bank is declining the payment because they see this payment as it is illegal bet, last month I was able to do it. Paypal is not a payment method for my country. MQL Coupon codes are not my brokers thing. I know nothing about ewallet. Mql must give us Skrill option and old credit card pos terminal system as well. Or they will loose a lot of customer.   
I agree.
Skrill ll be a good option and available in some countries. we are waiting for good news...

Dear sergay
Is there any news from russian forums?
Is there any plan to add new withdraw option?

Hamed Dehghani:
Dear sergay
Is there any news from russian forums?
Is there any plan to add new withdraw option?

As far as I know - ePayments will be soon.
And the withdrawal to Mastercard is fixing now (it may be already fixed).
Reason: