What about withdrawals to Webmoney? - page 6

Alexey Kozitsyn:

Subscribed to the post https://www.mql5.com/ru/users/metaquotes. Haven't seen the post in the feed.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

What about withdrawal to Webmoney?

MetaQuotes Software Corp., 2019.08.31 22:37

Unfortunately, we will have to stop accepting and withdrawing to WebMoney in September.

But instead we will offer direct withdrawals to cards.

Roman Starinskij:

Why has the resource become so strict? They take away a seller's rights by saying "we wanted it, we took it", you ignore them in the service desks and in personal messages... why is it like this? Just 3 years ago it was more friendly with the administration.

Well, you know why. As an accomplice to fraud. Why don't you talk about it here and just say it's so strict?

You should have written it correctly: "I helped a scammer fraudulently obtain payment from customers, and we were both disbarred from freelance services. For what?"

See how it sounds now? Without the emphasis on MetaQuotes' guilt.

And you wrote that you didn't have anything to do with it, but the bad guys wanted to, and they revoked your rights.

Not good...

Alexey Kozitsyn:

Artyom, if it's not too much trouble, can you give me a link? To the thread where the administration declares that the WM system will be disabled for withdrawals.

I apologise - I was away and could not reply. But you have already been answered.

Evgeny Belyaev:

This is the kind of thing that tells you how MQ treats its users. I found several threads discussing the disconnection of WebMoney POSTFACTUM. That is, at first they turned it off, and then, when people had questions, they told them that unfortunately they turned it off, but did this and that.

I personally found it less convenient to withdraw. A warning should be given before any financial manipulation. OFFICIAL, PREVIOUS, and not scattered over a bunch of threads post factum.

Here's a request similar to mine:

What's up with the withdrawal to Webmani?

Andrey Barinov, 2019.09.01 07:05

Will there be a separate message on this yet before everything goes offline?

Can you give more information? When will WM be shut down? When will withdrawal to cards appear? Which cards will be supported, what will be the conditions (fees, limits, etc.)?

Thank you.

And the silence. Look for details wherever you want.

Alexey Kozitsyn:

This is the kind of thing that tells you how MQ treats its users. I found several threads discussing the disconnection of WebMoney POSTFACTUM. That is, first they switched it off, and then, when people had questions, they told them that unfortunately they switched it off, but did this and that.

I personally found it less convenient to withdraw. A warning should be given before any financial manipulation. OFFICIAL, PREVIOUS, and not scattered around a bunch of threads post factum.

Here's a request like mine:

And silence. Look for details wherever you want.

No, it wasn't. At first they warned me, and for about a month the withdrawal to WebMoney worked. They only shut it down three or four days ago.

Artyom Trishkin:

No, it wasn't. At first I was warned, and for about a month the withdrawal to WebMoney worked. It was disabled only three or four days ago.

Can you give me an official link? Where it would say that WM would be disabled.

Alexey Kozitsyn:

Can you give me an official link? Where it would say that WM would be disabled.

Here it is.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing of trading strategies

What about Webmoney withdrawal?

MetaQuotes Software Corp., 2019.08.31 22:37

Unfortunately, we will have to stop accepting and withdrawing to WebMoney in September.

But instead we will offer direct withdrawals to cards.

There have been many announcements on the payment systems. There are more from 27 August.
I translated them all from here (out of pocket) for English forum (but there were their announcements in English too).
That's why I did not find about webmoney at once (there are several announcements about webmoney).

---------------

There were many threads with talks about connection/disconnection of payment systems, e.g. one thread in English forum for 44 pages.
There are also threads in the Russian part.
If you do not know about it, it means that you have not accessed the forum for a month.

It's all quiet now ... Waiting for ePayments ...

---------------

But there is a branch in english now(this one) which users opened to find an alternative to webmoney for withdrawal via CardPay (tried QIWI as virtual QIWI card works for withdrawal via CardPay, but their countries are not there; will try others; now waiting for ePayments to check; and so on).

Roman Starinskij:

Why has the resource become so strict? They take away a seller's rights by saying "we wanted it, we took it", you ignore them in the service desks and in personal messages... why is it like this? Just 3 years ago it was more friendly from the administration

The service is fine. Friendly to everyone who isn't a crook.

Sergey Golubev:

Here it is -

There were a lot of announcements on payment systems. There are more from August 27.
I translated them all from here (out of pocket) for English forum (but there were announcements in English too).
That's why I did not find about webmoney at once (there are several announcements about webmoney).

---------------

There were many threads with conversations about disconnection/connection of payment systems, e.g. one thread in English on 44 pages, there are others.
There are also threads in Russian here.
If you do not know about it, it means that you have not accessed the forum for a month.

It's all quiet now ... Waiting for ePayments ...

---------------

But in the English part is now a branch(this), which users have opened to find an alternative to WebMoney for withdrawal via CardPay (tried QIWI as a virtual card QIWI works for withdrawal via CardPay, but there is no their countries, will try others; now waiting for ePayments to check, and so on).

Question for all moderators and administration. Do I have to read the forum? Do I have to come here every day? No, you don't. When it comes to money, I want to be personally alerted as it comes to MY money and how I can deposit/withdraw it. At least through a separate thread from MQ. Why is it that when a new build comes out there is a branch about it, but when VMs are banned there is no branch. Just the usual concern for users. But... this, unfortunately, is not observed. Thanks for the concern. Just drawing conclusions (but of a different nature).

Oh, and the cherry on the cake:

What about withdrawal to WebMoney?

Rashid Umarov, 2019.09.20 18:05

A man is lost in the woods. Walks around, shouts Au...., Au....., Au......
A bear crawls out of the snowdrift and pats the man on the shoulder: "Man, why are you yelling?".
Man: "Just shouting, maybe someone will hear."
Bear: "Well, I heard. Does that make you feel better?"

Evgeniy Zhdan:
Normal service. Friendly to everyone who is not a crook

If the rules were properly spelled out, there would be no complaints, but there are none and it is not clear what can and what cannot be done. As it is, you have written "the administration has the right to deny rights at will" - this is called arbitrariness and arrogance. Everything is in the best traditions of the CIS nations...

Reason: