What is going on with MQL5 Payment System? - page 18

Ferhat Mutlu:
Sergey !! I have opened ticket about MQL5 Withdrawal (Card Withdrawal) i think there might be critical bug. Please contact me privately ASAP or Let them know to read my ticket sooner.. Very important.
I am not from the service desk, and I can not speed the process up sorry.
  • If the issue with withdrawal - wait for the money to come to you; for example - one user waited for the 10 days, and finally the money came to his card today - according to this thread; the other user did not wait because the money came to his card almost immediately, and it depends on the banks and so on.
  • If it is issue with withdrawal to the Mastercard - wait for the fixing,
  • As to ePayments - yes, ePayments will be available for withdrawal (I hope - it will be soon).

Sergey Golubev:
I am not from the service desk, and I can not speed the process up sorry.
  • If the issue with withdrawal - wait for the money to come to you; for example - one user waited for the 10 days, and finally the money came to his card today - according to this thread; the other user did not wait because the money came to his card almost immediately, and it depends on the banks and so on.
  • If it is issue with withdrawal to the Mastercard - wait for the fixing,
  • As to ePayments - yes, ePayments will be available for withdrawal (I hope - it will be so

My withdraws are instant sergey. I have no issue with it.. There can be bigger bug that service desk must aware... Because if this bug because of MQL or CardPay and if its happening with several people that will create big headache for their company. So i hope they contact me sooner to start investigating this issue..

Ferhat Mutlu:

My withdraws are instant sergey. I have no issue with it.. There can be bigger bug that service desk must aware... Because if this bug because of MQL or CardPay and if its happening with several people that will create big headache for their company. So i hope they contact me sooner to start investigating this issue..

I sent the information to the admins for their consideration (with the link to this thread/post, and so on).
Thanks for informing.

Sergey Golubev:
I sent the information to the admins for their consideration (with the link to this thread/post, and so on).
Thanks for informing.
Yeh, They took the action. CardPay is off now. :)

Hi All
Withdrawal with cardpay (to visa card) works very well but beware it takes up to 5 business days for the funds to be credited to the account... so may be this long waiting time makes people nervous about it.
Now mql5 removed the card withdrawal option - what a disagreement.

Just add WebMoney payment to fix these problems.
Please respect the users request.

Wassel Madani:
Hi All
Withdrawal with cardpay (to visa card) works very well but beware it takes up to 5 business days for the funds to be credited to the account... so may be this long waiting time makes people nervous about it.
Now mql5 removed the card withdrawal option - what a disagreement.

They did it after my complaint. There was serious exploit with the system. I think i was the first reporter of this issue :) So they probably fixing that now

And  i hope its disabled before anyone took the advantage of it....

i will ask for my bounty aftewards :P

Ferhat Mutlu:

They did it after my complaint. There was serious exploit with the system. I think i was the first reporter of this issue :) So they probably fixing that now

And  i hope its disabled before anyone took the advantage of it....

i will ask for my bounty aftewards :P

its not disabled (at least from today)

Bernhard Schweigert:

its not disabled (at least from today)

It's activated back, But investigation continues. Once its resulted i will write more details.

Seyedfazel Hosseini:
Just add WebMoney payment to fix these problems.
Please respect the users request.

Yes,the Webmoney is a good solution for these problems.

Reason: