Unable to receive sms - page 2

Taher Halimi:

contact ans say what to do?

Do you mean service desk?
if yes. mql5 doesnt response in service desk at all.

Hamed Dehghani:
Do you mean service desk?
if yes. mql5 doesnt response in service desk at all.

No I am not meaning service desk, and I know they never reply and in case they respond, the reply will be useless.

Mr. Nouri said to contact the operator, and my question was from him: what to say the operator when we call them?

Taher Halimi:

No I am not meaning service desk, and I know they never reply and in case they respond, the reply will be useless.

Mr. Nouri said to contact the operator, and my question was from him: what to say the operator when we call them?

I have contact by operator. they just can check your phone line and reset sms and romaing part.

And also my phone number can recieve sms from other countries. today i recieved sms from germany and from armenia.  but from mql5 nothing.

Hamed Dehghani:
I have contact by operator. they just can check your phone line and reset sms and romaing part.

And also my phone number can recieve sms from other countries. today i recieved sms from germany and from armenia.  but from mql5 nothing.

I think the problem is with MQ because few months earlier I was receiving sms from MQ. and 3 days ago I have received telegram but I do not know why telegram is deactivated!!!!

I hope that telegram does not disappear like webmoney. :(

Just install telegram on your android phone and activate it with your phone number just like the WhatsApp then use verify using telegram and you will receive the code on your phone , it's easy

Taher Halimi:

I think the problem is with MQ because few months earlier I was receiving sms from MQ. and 3 days ago I have received telegram but I do not know why telegram is deactivated!!!!

I hope that telegram does not disappear like webmoney. :(

telegram may work instead of sms but you should install telegram on desktop computer (not on phone) -

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

How to confirm the phone in the profile, if the SMS does not reach ???

Volha Loyeva , 2019.06.24 11:19

The problem with the Telegram was solved by installing it on a PC. The code did not arrive on the mobile device with Telegram, but came to the PC with Telegram.

Sergey Golubev:

telegram may work instead of sms but you should install telegram on desktop computer (not on phone) -

Dear Sergey, 

thank you very much for your reply, I have tried desktop version as well but telegram radio button is still deactive, I had received a message from MQL by telegram few days ago but now that is deactivated, I have asked it from service desk but there is no reply.

could you do a favor and ask from service desk about the telegram.

thank you very much.

Thanks for response.
Yes i have telegram on my desktop too. 
But telegram ability is disable.
Is there any plan to activate it again?

Hamed Dehghani:
Thanks for response.
Yes i have telegram on my desktop too. 
But telegram ability is disable.
Is there any plan to activate it again?

what is your phone operator?

can we change our phone no?

Taher Halimi:

Dear Sergey, 

thank you very much for your reply, I have tried desktop version as well but telegram radio button is still deactive, I had received a message from MQL by telegram few days ago but now that is deactivated, I have asked it from service desk but there is no reply.

could you do a favor and ask from service desk about the telegram.

thank you very much.

This radio button is related to telegram?
I am not using telegram so personally I can not help related to telegram button sorry (I do not have any experience with telegram).

It may be disactivated because of the following:

• telegram is prohibited in the country by the country law, or it is prohibited for some period of time in the country (for example - it is prohibited in China),
  • internet issue,
  • telegram issue,
  • more.

----------------‌

Some people told that telegram may be used as alternative way to get sms from mql5 in case of verification as a seller. And that is why I know about telegram.
    But I have no idea about telegram to be used to withdraw money from mql5 (do we have this option or not).

I have same proposal which I made on the other thread -

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

What is going on with Mql5 Payment System .

Sergey Golubev, 2019.09.22 06:05

I think - it is same here: you should write to the service desk and wait for their checking/fixing/etc.

If the service desk will not reply for the many days (I think - the service desk is overloaded for now) - let me know on this thread, and I will ask the service desk.

Reason: