What is going on with MQL5 Payment System? - page 9

Marta Gonzalez:
I think it's been a long time since a long time has passed

One and half day passed only since the last announcement. And the last announcement was made by the Head of MetaQuoes, and this announcement is about the following: "we are finishing intergation .." ...

So, wait ..
If it will take long time since the day before yesterday - I will ask using the service desk for example.

Keith Watford:

The Service desk and the Administration are the spokespersons.

Did you read my post and the dozens of similar replies?

We have no responsibility for any of Metaquotes actions. We do not represent Metaquotes. We are not Employed by Metaquotes.

So who gives the position of moderator and what legal responsibility and functions derive from it?

Dear Sergey Golubev

Many thanks for your responsibility to answer comments and lead forum,

I think all things are clear for mql5 and they know how must solve it by improve withdraw system.

I hope problem will be solve in next days.

Please let us know fresh news from Russian forums.

Thanks

Marta Gonzalez:
So who gives the position of moderator and what legal responsibility and functions derive from it?

are you reading the posts?

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

What is going on with Mql5 Payment System .

Sergey Golubev, 2019.09.19 09:36

One and half day passed only since the last announcement. And the last announcement was made by the Head of MetaQuoes, and this announcement is about the following: "we are finishing intergation .." ...

So, wait ..
If it will take long time since the day before yesterday - I will ask using the service desk for example.

Sergey Golubev:

So, wait ..

from your publication it is clear that the communication between moderators and metaquotes is through the service desk that since August only responds to monetary issues?

This deduction is true

Marta Gonzalez:

Admin selects moderators.

What legal responsibility do you expect moderators to have?

We bear no responsibility for what the company does.

We are forum moderators.

Marta Gonzalez:
from your publication it is clear that the communication between moderators and metaquotes is through the service desk that since August only responds to monetary issues?

This deduction is true

They may reply to me because I am moderator (because I may collect the issues/enquires/etc to create the ticket to the service desk).

Marta Gonzalez:

This deduction is true
do not worry please: if it will takes long time so I will ask.

Sergey Golubev:
do not worry please: if it will takes long time so I will ask.
Summing up the conversation, the situation is:

a) the moderators have no responsibility or relationship with the company other than ours unless they can delete forum posts

b) there is no one responsible answering our doubts and none of the answers given by the moderation has legal validity since there is no responsibility associated with it

c) At the moment there is no official spokesperson who can answer the questions raised in the forum, then its usefulness to clarify the problems of the page is void

d) both we and the moderators have to wait for the page to inform us of what to do.

It is right?

Marta Gonzalez:
Summing up the conversation, the situation is:

a) the moderators have no responsibility or relationship with the company other than ours unless they can delete forum posts

b) there is no one responsible answering our doubts and none of the answers given by the moderation has legal validity since there is no responsibility associated with it

c) At the moment there is no official spokesperson who can answer the questions raised in the forum, then its usefulness to clarify the problems of the page is void

d) both we and the moderators have to wait for the page to inform us of what to do.

It is right?

a) correct

b) correct

c) correct

d) correct

Admin may reply to some posts but it is very rare here.

Admin seem to post more in the Russian forum and that is where Sergey has gleaned some information that he has kindly passed on to forum users here.

You and everyone should be thanking Sergey for his efforts otherwise we would be totally in  the dark.

Thank you Sergey for all your efforts.

Reason: