Deposits Using PayPal

Hello, can anyone tell me if they are having problems depositing money to your MQL5 account using the paypal option? I get the attached error when I hit the "confirm" button. Anyone else experience this problem? I contacted paypal.com and they said that it's a problem on this website's end and not on theirs. Can anyone help with this issue? I'm trying to deposit cash so that I can pay for an EA job.

Thanks,

Don

Files:

4X_TraderDon:

Hello, can anyone tell me if they are having problems depositing money to your MQL5 account using the paypal option? I get the attached error when I hit the "confirm" button. Anyone else experience this problem? I contacted paypal.com and they said that it's a problem on this website's end and not on theirs. Can anyone help with this issue? I'm trying to deposit cash so that I can pay for an EA job.

Thanks,

Don

Probably for a couple of days we will have some sort of that because of this There has been a major MQL5.community website upgrade today and saved authorizations have been reset

phi.nuts:
Probably for a couple of days we will have some sort of that because of this There has been a major MQL5.community website upgrade today and saved authorizations have been reset
Thanks for the info Phi. Should I wait until Monday to give it another try?

4X_TraderDon:
Thanks for the info Phi. Should I wait until Monday to give it another try?
Yep, coz that's also when MQL5 Service Desk open for business :).
Reason: