E&A Standard Trading System - page 18

Ok let's look at these to shots. Again quite the difference in blue lines after refreshing. And the red signals just appeared. 4 of them

Files:
eas1min.jpg  228 kb
eas1minb.jpg  237 kb

DrewP,

alright, I don't know what other people think of your EAS, but I love it. I have been doing "your" EAS along with the APA and I haven't had any problems with it. It is working great so far. The only thing is that I think people run their trades different and I know some people use different indicators and that may be a cause of some of the problems. If people are using their EA it may be causing problems as well. I thank you very much for all you have done.

piptaker,

The only thing I can notice different that is in you screen shot is that your Expert Advisor is turned on. But I can't see how that would effect the APA. Do you have anything else going on that you can't see in your screen shot? I'm trying to figure out anything I can to fix this problem.

-DREWP

DREWP I just deleted all my EAS files and template and will reload everything to see if that will fix it.

Is it the template named "EAS simple"?

And I assume that just because I changed the template from bars to candles should effect anything.

thx,

todd

piptaker,

Tell me what time frame you are on and I will set up a template to see if that helps .

-DREWP

DREWP I have been using the 1min and 15min

thx,

todd

Also the indicators on page 9 say something about for 5min. Do you have an updated list of indicators for any time frame, or is each indicator time specific.

thx,

todd

piptaker,

Here you go. I hope this helps, please let me know how it works out.

-DREWP

Files:
m1_tpl.tpl  2 kb
m15_tpl.tpl  2 kb

piptaker,

At first I was staying on a M5 chart, but I have found that M15 is much better for catching the big runs . EAS Signals is not time frame specific if that is what you are asking.

-DREWP

Thx much DREWP!

Just use the indicators on page 9? And ignore the eas signal beta?

thx,

todd

Reason: