u meant like a survey??

regarding what purpose sir???

atris90:
trevone:
Is there any way I can run a poll?

a poll??

u meant like a survey??

when i do developments i would like to ask what the general community likes... power to the people

trevone:
atris90:
trevone:
Is there any way I can run a poll?

a poll??

u meant like a survey??

when i do developments i would like to ask what the general community likes... power to the people

YEPP!!!..

You're the best trevone..plus..i dont mind bout the backtest result at all..

all i do is just trade forward..

every EA has its own "magic"..

you just have to wait & a little patient to see the "miracle" happen..

i will always support your development trevone..always :) :)

Hi Trevone:

I tried to load your "milestone-18.2-the_big_bucks" setting on milestone 18.2, but in trades' comment, it shows "Milestone 17.4 Min0".

Did you forget to change the Comment, or that is not 18.2 big bucks setting? Thanks!!

After a few days backtest, I have come to some conclusions that I would like to share. I hope it could contribute to the development . 1, If the parameters are set too risky, the account is definitely to go bust on some extreme trends. Enlarging your account does not help. 2, Try not to hold the wrong position, which is against the longer trend. Though the ea is able to fix the position sometimes, you would have made more money if not holding the wrong position. Or the wrong position would simply kill the account. So you had better manually fix those positions which are against the trend. And if possible, adjust the parameters to make the ea open less wrong positions. By the way, only FIFO is allowed on some platform. However, in the closeAll function, positions opened later are closed first. That would fail on some platform. I have tried to fix that. It's simple. Just change the for loop.

fhunter:
After a few days backtest, I have come to some conclusions that I would like to share. I hope it could contribute to the development . 1, If the parameters are set too risky, the account is definitely to go bust on some extreme trends. Enlarging your account does not help. 2, Try not to hold the wrong position, which is against the longer trend. Though the ea is able to fix the position sometimes, you would have made more money if not holding the wrong position. Or the wrong position would simply kill the account. So you had better manually fix those positions which are against the trend. And if possible, adjust the parameters to make the ea open less wrong positions. By the way, only FIFO is allowed on some platform. However, in the closeAll function, positions opened later are closed first. That would fail on some platform. I have tried to fix that. It's simple. Just change the for loop.

Hi trevone/ fhunter,

see my earlier conclusions. I think we share some same conclusions.

I hope i help trevone with my remarks to help to improve milestone. I think milestone it getting better and better. The backtest are important for me. If the trend is strong up or down (see EUR/USD chart) i posted, the account goes bust. I think that its important too handle extreme or strong trends. USD/JPY was for a long time in a downtrend but has a major bullrun. In the backtest you see that the account goes bust because you sell against an uptrend. So trend changes must be seen early. And if the trend changes you have to take the opposite direction, of you like it or not :-) How to translate this in a EA? I dont know.

I suggest to use the RSI parameter. If there is an overbought situation. Don't buy! The chance of going down is bigger.

All have a great trading week!

Greetings

Devke

fhunter:

for( int i = OrdersTotal() - 1; i >= 0; i-- )
thanks to someone i think thats correct?

for( int i = 0; i <= OrdersTotal() - 1; i++ ) {

fhunter:
for( int i = 0; i <= OrdersTotal() - 1; i++ ) {

It's not a good idea!

for( int i = OrdersTotal() - 1; i >= 0; i-- ) better than for( int i = 0; i <= OrdersTotal() - 1; i++ ) {

Reason: