"Fully automatic deal copier" - page 10

is there a similar thing, only the other way round ? or does this EA change the settings like "buy to sell, sell to buy" ? I would say it's an anti-copier, it's like that !

We just have a couple of (trend-following) EAs and we think, that they open deals against the market, go into drawdown, wait for hours and days and so on,

What if you try it the other way round?

Yes, there is such an advisor. [product market link removed by moderator].

As much as I have looked at the copiers in the order rollover, all of them copy one instrument by default. And nowhere have I seen an option to set which pair to copy to which one.
Maybe, someone has come across a copier with this function?

Lagoda:
Whenever I looked through all of the order reversal copiers, they all copy only one symbol by default. And I haven't seen anywhere where I could set which pair to copy to which one.
Maybe somebody has found a copier with such a function?

How to understand?

1. The export account trades several pairs and the import account only repeats the given pair(s).

2. EURUSD is traded on an export account, GBPUSD is traded on an import account, for example

Lagoda:
As much as I have looked at the copiers in the order rollover, all of them copy one instrument by default. And nowhere have I seen an option to set which pair to copy to which one.
Maybe, someone has seen a copier with this function?
I have seen such a tool. There you can set up and flip for each pair, and copy from one character to another, and copy from one character to several other characters. But it's not free. I can send you the link.

RickD:
I've seen a copying machine like this. There you can set up both a flip for each pair, and copying from one character to another, and copying from one character to several other characters. But it's not free. I can send you the link.
and it's called [product name deleted by moderator]

It should be warned that this product is paid, I downloaded it, spent an hour setting it up, and when you run it, it turns out that the demo has expired, which is the only thing that can't be called piggybacking!!!!!!!!!!

The file is an outdated demo version, no longer relevant and not recommended for download.
The
new version is RS Trade Copier V7.3.

Boris Sedov:
The posted file is an outdated demo version, no longer relevant and not recommended for download.
The new version is
RS Trade Copier V7.3.

Tried the new version on a demo account, does NOT work.

Maybe there are more detailed settings or instructions?

Boris Sedov:
The attached file is an outdated demo version, no longer relevant and is not recommended for download.
The new version is
RS Trade Copier V7.3.

I wonder why the name of my product has been cut out, but the advertisement for a similar product has not?

Can I download a demo of my copyer here or not?
Reason: