VPS not working - page 27

Eleni Anna Branou:

You can't move a MT4 MQL5 VPS to MT5 and/or vice versa, so maybe there is your problem.

Try to move it again to another server, on the same platform (MT4 or MT5) that it was initialy purchased for and try again.

I did that but unfortunately it was all in vain.

Pedram GhasemiAfshar:
I did that but unfortunately it was all in vain.

Try on another computer.

In many members cases seems to be a local configuration issue.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Try on another computer.

In many members cases seems to be a local configuration issue.
it has nothing to do with local configuration because I used online MQL5 service to run server but again no success! two scenarios, I moved to MT4 and there is a bug in getting back to MT5, or London Server no. 09 has issue and does not let to migrate to new server.

I found the problem:

I tested VPS on demo account with code but I deleted that demo account before migrating to new real account . I read journal messages and found the problem.

Who can help me now? No way to contact someone in MQL5 to solve technical issues.

Registered a VPS but it fails to start.if not working than refund the amount

Kamal Bharunt:

Look at the suggestion below:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

cannot connect to vps

Eleni Anna Branou, 2019.12.06 07:44

You need to synchronize your trading environment with the MQL5 VPS server.

You haven't done the first migration, when you do it, the server will start working.

Kamal Bharunt:

As I already said and Sergey confirmed, you haven't synchronized anything, so your MQL5 VPS is quite empty and doesn't help you at all at the moment.

Follow these instructions:

MQL5 VPS does not work as a traditional VPS. You can use it in order to upload your MT4/5 trading environment onto a virtual server.

So you need to prepare your charts and EAs (or signal subscription settings), that you want to migrate to the virtual server.

After you uploaded and properly setup your EAs on the appropriate currency pairs charts, you click the Auto Trading button on your local MT4/5 terminal.

Then you right click on the MQL5 VPS details in the Navigator window (for MT4) >> Synchronize experts, indicators (or Synchronize signal only, for a signal subscription) or tick the appropriate Migrate option down below in the VPS tab of your Toolbox window for MT5.

Finally you can check that everything was done perfectly in the MQL5 VPS (right click) >> Journal and see if you've got something like below, indicating that your migration was succesful.

for experts, indicators

Hi All,

My EA on VPS suddenly stopped working. My VPS is on New York 06 server. Is anyone else facing the same problem?

Praseeja Praseeja:

Hi All,

My EA on VPS suddenly stopped working. My VPS is on New York 06 server. Is anyone else facing the same problem?

You can check VPS journal/logs to see - it is working or not (if some error so you can find it in the VPS journal on two log files).

HI all,

MY VPS changed latency from 1.05ms to 9.45ms on New York 12 server.. why its changing the latency because my EA is  required less then 5ms ..

someone pls check and update. Thanks

Reason: