My Seller Account Not Approve - page 20

Eleni Anna Branou:

Read the requirements carefully.

I do it but is not accepting 

I’m having this problem too, I have send and tried so many times. Any help guys. 
How can I contact anyone who is responsible for this. 

I have login in my phone 6, take a photo of my passport and upload, but it reject cause not met the requirements.

the problem is I dont what wrong with it? Should I take my passport with my self as QR code? 

I have been having an issue with getting my seller account validated, I'm not sure if the validation system is automated or a human does the checking, but there are some issues with this system.

When my application was rejected I enquired about the issues (I don't know why you have to ask, why can't you receive a report when your application is rejected, instead of wasting time with an enquiry?) and received the requirements for document photos with the following lines highlighted:

Scanned document images are not accepted

Photos should not be edited by image-processing software

If the document's validity period is specified on a reverse side or another page, provide an additional photo with the document validity period

Take a photo of your document using a mobile phone or digital camera and then upload the original image to the seller profile.

I made sure to follow all suggestions when initially submitting the document photos, as I didn't want to have problems.

1.)The first issue that I scanned my documents is incorrect, I don't know how they deduced that I had scanned my documents, I used a Huawei P20 Lite, thats is it.

2.) I didn't touch the images, I moved them from my phone to my laptop and uploaded them.

3.) I used my drivers license and quite clearly, it states the validity period on the front of the card.

4.) I did just this as stated in item 1.

The selfie with the QR code was also rejected, I double-checked and the QR code is easily readable with my face next to my laptop screen where the code was displayed.

I don't know how to resolve the issues that MetaQuotes have with my document submission, as if I resubmit, they will just reject the documents again, even though I made sure to follow their guidelines.

Clynton Van Den Bergh:

I have been having an issue with getting my seller account validated, I'm not sure if the validation system is automated or a human does the checking, but there are some issues with this system.

When my application was rejected I enquired about the issues (I don't know why you have to ask, why can't you receive a report when your application is rejected, instead of wasting time with an enquiry?) and received the requirements for document photos with the following lines highlighted:

Scanned document images are not accepted

Photos should not be edited by image-processing software

If the document's validity period is specified on a reverse side or another page, provide an additional photo with the document validity period

Take a photo of your document using a mobile phone or digital camera and then upload the original image to the seller profile.

I made sure to follow all suggestions when initially submitting the document photos, as I didn't want to have problems.

1.)The first issue that I scanned my documents is incorrect, I don't know how they deduced that I had scanned my documents, I used a Huawei P20 Lite, thats is it.

2.) I didn't touch the images, I moved them from my phone to my laptop and uploaded them.

3.) I used my drivers license and quite clearly, it states the validity period on the front of the card.

4.) I did just this as stated in item 1.

The selfie with the QR code was also rejected, I double-checked and the QR code is easily readable with my face next to my laptop screen where the code was displayed.

I don't know how to resolve the issues that MetaQuotes have with my document submission, as if I resubmit, they will just reject the documents again, even though I made sure to follow their guidelines.

If you have a passport,  try with your passport.  I am also from South Africa and I registered with passport , there was no issue. For driver licence and ID you need to submit both sides if I am not mistaken. 

I have followed the instructions exactly and been rejected twice.  Passport and selfie with QR code in the picture... no editing and from my iphone....still being rejected. The QR code read fine in the picture. It has sat waiting for Metatrader to approve. This time there is no place to open a QR code to take another selfie with TODAY as requested. What do I need to do to get "Approved"

Thanks for your help !

My account is stucked there is a bug in providing real name and uploading documents.

i provided evidence even with a video, i can't finish the procedure.

i was a seller before - since i asked in december 2018 to be removed as a seller and reverted back to a normal status, 

the procedure is stuck: 
it means when i modify the name with my real name it answer my name is NOT correct.

Please watch the video - thank you...
(video link is in the seller comments)

PS: there is no rejected error, i am talking about a BUG !

Can anyone please check my submission for seller status? I have a notification of rejection but I do not know what to do next. No guidance on next steps, no alternative to upload new photos, no explanation on where is the problem.

Hi. Please Can someone help me with uploading the documents for the seller profile? I find myself very exhausted with this topic because I believe that I raise them by fulfilling all the requirements ... If someone can support me, I would greatly appreciate it.

hiii..me want open ac how is open new account
Reason: