My Seller Account Not Approve - page 24

How long it takes for a seller account to be approved

<Deleted> 

Odair Jose Rodrigues Da Silva Junior:

You can re-apply, but make sure that you've read the requirement carefully and re-submit your documents.

Also use english in this forum.

Hi

I present my passport as proof of identity. Both pages of the passport are scanned in one scan. but make the following error:

Please provide a photo of full double-page of your identity document

Farhad Alimohammadzadeh:

Hi

I present my passport as proof of identity. Both pages of the passport are scanned in one scan. but make the following error:

Please provide a photo of full double-page of your identity document

Scanned documents are not accepted, take a photo of your full double page passport with a phone or camera and send it, unedited.

Hello 

After I sent the document it was shown the message below and I can't send the new one.
Can anybody help me to solve this problem? Thank you.

Your application has been rejected

Sorry, your application has not passed automated checks and has been rejected. You have correctly filled the required data, but the Verified User status could not be granted to you for security and service transparency reasons.

Please do not create a new account for a repeated application. All checks are performed automatically.

We do not provide specific reasons for the rejection. Thank you for understanding.

Pavarit Harrittavorn:

Hello 

After I sent the document it was shown the message below and I can't send the new one.
Can anybody help me to solve this problem? Thank you.

Your application has been rejected

Sorry, your application has not passed automated checks and has been rejected. You have correctly filled the required data, but the Verified User status could not be granted to you for security and service transparency reasons.

Please do not create a new account for a repeated application. All checks are performed automatically.

We do not provide specific reasons for the rejection. Thank you for understanding.

Contact the Service Desk, we can't help you here.

Hello

After i upload my document this message appear in seller department

"Your application has been rejected"

Please resolve this problem and any document required i will upload it

Regards;

Mahmoud Maghraby:

Hello

After i upload my document this message appear in seller department

"Your application has been rejected"

Please resolve this problem and any document required i will upload it

Regards;

Why are you asking the same question that was answered in the post above yours???

Mahmoud Maghraby:

Okay , but how can contact the Service Desk ? i not found it in website

How about the bottom of this page (and every page)!. The last on the list under Website.

Reason: