Picture for verify account/Resolution 2048 x 1536 pixels

Hello every body

I upload my QR picture for approve my profile

but I can't get a selfie with >> Resolution should be at least 2048 x 1536 pixels

How can I do it without any edit ?

Thanks 

Abdolrasoul Dastranj:

Hello every body

I upload my QR picture for approve my profile

but I can't get a selfie with >> Resolution should be at least 2048 x 1536 pixels

How can I do it without any edit ?

Thanks 

Maybe a friend can shoot a picture with his/her smartphone or you use a compact camera like a Canon Ixus.

This photo should usually have the minimum resolution they require for the selfie.

Daniel Stein:

Maybe a friend can shoot a picture with his/her smartphone or you use a compact camera like a Canon Ixus.

This photo should usually have the minimum resolution they require for the selfie.

Thanks a lot

I try my best 

So How can test resolution after take a pic ?Can I check it if via smartphone or need check it in PC?

Abdolrasoul Dastranj:

Thanks a lot

I try my best 

So How can test resolution after take a pic ?Can I check it if via smartphone or need check it in PC?

You'll see the resolution in the properties of the photo and this can be checked under details directly at the smartphone and on your PC.

Daniel Stein:

You'll see the resolution in the properties of the photo and this can be checked under details directly at the smartphone and on your PC.

Thanks a lot

I got it

Good luck

Follow me to please ;)

so do you still have to use a camera or can you use your iphone

Shaun Redshaw:

so do you still have to use a camera or can you use your iphone

You can use your camera, just ask a friend to take the shot, and try your best to do it withou any shake/blur, otherwise your photo will be rejected...

;)

Reason: