Problem with seller registration

I have submitted my all the required documents but also my application to seller is rejected.

How many documents do we need to submit, isn't it the only passport and my photo with QR code.

I have submitted my both documents which is taken by camera only and it is not edited anywhere. But then also why my application has been rejected with a note " Photo of the document or photo with QR code was processed by a third-party program. Please retake the photo and upload it without editing".  I haven't used any third party application during submitting or processing any photo.

I have submitted my all the required documents but also my application to seller is rejected.

How many documents do we need to submit, isn't it the only passport and may photo with QR code.

I have submitted my both documents which is taken by camera only and it is not edited anywhere. But then also why my application has been rejected with a note " Photo of the document or photo with QR code was processed by a third-party program. Please retake the photo and upload it without editing". I haven't used any third party application during submitting or processing any photo.

Milan Yonjon:

How many documents do we need to submit, isn't it the only passport and may photo with QR code.

I have submitted my both documents which is taken by camera only and it is not edited anywhere. But then also why my application has been rejected with a note " Photo of the document or photo with QR code was processed by a third-party program. Please retake the photo and upload it without editing". I haven't used any third party application during submitting or processing any photo.

Try different camera and and you should do from take picture to upload it as fast as you can.

Reason: