Any great idea about HEDGING positions welcome here - page 16

Seyedmajid Masharian:

the only strategy that can make money in every market conditions is hedging.

all another strategies are working on just trending market or choppy market and instantly after market change its conditions

they start to lose.

Read the following thread and there are many other good threads which you can find on the forum and make good money.

Here is the link: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178496

Don`t read this thread..Make Money with it.
Don`t read this thread..Make Money with it.
  • www.mql5.com
Trading Systems: Don`t read this thread..Make Money with it.

Chris Mukengeshayi:

Read the following thread and there are many other good threads which you can find on the forum and make good money.

Here is the link: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178496

as i mentioned in 1st post i am a veteran trader and tried thousands of EAs , strategies and indicators , and after them all the only way that remaining is hedging so thanks for sharing but i don't see

any need to search more than 10 years.

if you have any idea about post please give me that .

Seyedmajid Masharian:

as i mentioned in 1st post i am a veteran trader and tried thousands of EAs , strategies and indicators , and after them all the only way that remaining is hedging so thanks for sharing but i don't see

any need to search more than 10 years.

if you have any idea about post please give me that .

Read what is on the following link: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178719

The rest you can find by searching and reading, your gain of knowledge should push you to search and read, if you want to be successful.

The thread about threads: what's going around the forum everywhere
The thread about threads: what's going around the forum everywhere
  • www.mql5.com
In this thread I will try to describe about what the other forums and websites are discussing...

Chris Mukengeshayi:

Read what is on the following link: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178719

The rest you can find by searching and reading, your gain of knowledge should push you to search and read, if you want to be successful.

but we can not search until the end of our life without any progression in trading itself.

Seyedmajid Masharian:

but we can not search until the end of our life without any progression in trading itself.

Some of the best and profitable threads were shared a long time ago, you need to go back in time, keep digging and you will find your gold.

Please people use your time wisely.

Some things are just not worth your time.

This is one of them.

Marco vd Heijden:

This is one of them.

You can not Determine the assignment for another people . If you and keith dont like this thread get out of here. I previously asked this from you but it seems you and him are here not as moderator but as Distractors and make people confused.

Marco vd Heijden:

This is one of them.

i like to see a veteran trader..

Seyedmajid Masharian:

i am a veteran trader

Seyedmajid Masharian:
You can not Determine the assignment for another people . If you and keith dont like this thread get out of here. I previously asked this from you but it seems you and him are here not as moderator but as Distractors and make people confused.

If there is one person spreading confusion, it is you.

You are hungry for attention, and i am here to make sure that this property does not get out of hand.

You are also spreading a lot of 'make belief' so i am just letting the others know not to (waste) too much of their time (on you).

They take the time to answer, which is something of great value, and it must be protected.

You do not deserve these responses because although they are very true, you smack them down instantly and respond that you know better then all.

That behavior is unwanted and must end.

If you don't like that, you can get out of here.

Marco vd Heijden:

If there is one person spreading confusion, it is you.

You are hungry for attention, and i am here to make sure that this property does not get out of hand.

You are also spreading a lot of 'make belief' so i am just letting the others know not to (waste) too much of their time (on you).

They take the time to answer, which is something of great value, and it must be protected.

You do not deserve these responses because although they are very true, you smack them down instantly and respond that you know better then all.

That behavior is unwanted and must end.

If you don't like that, you can get out of here.

are you another people's lawyer , did they selected you as their lawyer ,if they don't like my thread they simply ignore that or place negative comment here, they don't need your guide . i am not hungry for attention ,(but it seems you are) i am hungry to share something with another people that are willing and agree with my opinion you and those that are not willing to this thread can escape from here,  no one push you here.

you as a moderator only have duty to surveillance that mql5 rules will not deny by users but no one give you grant that force you ideas to all people.

you don't have right to ask people to don't share their ideas here you are moderator not god.

i don't have free time like you and Keith (that have free time from morning to evening and from evening to morning)  to discuss with you about these useless comments.

you don't like hedging simply be quite and quit here , i don't have to coordinate my thoughts with you and Keith.then create a thread here.

this time you or him will Annoying this thread and forcing your ideas to other people and ask them do not share their thoughts here if you will continue
Divert the discussion i have to send a claim that to service desk and wanted them to making a serious decision about both of you. it seems you want to generate a dictatorship here.

Reason: