Advertising. Product Announcements and Releases for the Market. - page 4

newdigital:

In general, if you do it, you should have two branches per seller:

• a branch of those who have bought (the seller has no say there - it's a people branch - like all of us)
  • The seller's branch (there will be what the seller wants - his personal branch)

That is, open the first branch first, and it will be like a community mql5 branch. If there are many positive feedbacks about seller's products - then offer seller to open its own branch, which is already, sorry - his own for all products (he moderates it).

That is, the seller - two branches - one of ours and one of his.

There really can be a lot of work for moderators :) Just my idea, but tested on two forums ... but it will be a lot of work for us moderators here if it is :)

brutal, ask a question in one thread and run to the other to get an answer

hey people, who builds things like this?

The main thing is not clear - why?

Why is it nonsense ... a vendor can have 100 products ... what - 100 branches? And if it's 100 groceries a week... You know how prolific people are? This system worked for a few years on one forum... and then another forum applied it. The idea was mine. It's called evaluation (like people themselves decide - what's good for them and what's bad). Peeple vontet.

And the alternative is called here - arbitration, lawyers ... :)

It's clear why - so they don't overlap and create star wars. Competition, wars, clones, clone wars... If there's only one branch, can you imagine what a nightmare that would be? This way, it's all nice and quiet ....

newdigital:

Why is it nonsense ... a vendor can have 100 products ... what - 100 branches? And if it's 100 groceries a week... You know how prolific people are? This system worked for a few years on one forum... and then another forum applied it. The idea was mine. It's called evaluation (like people themselves decide - what's good for them and what's bad). Peeple vontet.

And the alternative is called here - arbitration, lawyers ... :)

It is not convenient, it does not protect from advertising from competitors in the guise of a forum, it would require the constant presence of a moderator

In addition, the seller's thread is redundant, there is a specific product and it should be a place for discussion

If we allow the discussion of the product by the users (one side), we should allow the other side to speak up too. There should be equal rights for everyone, both for those who buy and those who sell.

If we allow public discussion of products by users as a forum thread, but don't allow sellers to create their own advertising threads - we will undermine all business for them sellers.

========

I'm just having this as an idea ...

I remember a politician who was asked, "Why did you do that!". He replied, "People wanted it." :) And if he had been a politician he would have said, "Here I have a sort of arbitration with lawyers advised." :)

Naturally, everything is within the existing rules (no advertising of third-party sites, etc.).

newdigital:

If we allow the discussion of the product by the users (one side), we should allow the other side to speak up too. There should be equal rights for everyone, both for those who buy and those who sell.

If we allow public discussion of products by users as a forum thread, but don't allow sellers to create their own advertising threads - we will undermine all business for them sellers.

========

I'm just having this as an idea ...

I remember a politician who was asked, "Why did you do that!". He replied, "People wanted it." :) And if he had been a politician he would have said, "Here I have a sort of arbitration with lawyers advised." :)

But only by those who bought, like now, it cuts off the anti-advertising competitors ( will have to buy to speak out )

So it is in the Market and now, but for some reason without the right to reply to the seller.

No need for constant moderation, only a response to a REPRESENTATION button.

And if you already have THAT, why do almost the same thing again?

Mischek:

It is not convenient, it does not protect them from online advertising by competitors disguised as forum users, and it would require a moderator to be present at all times.

In addition, the seller's thread is redundant, there is a specific product and it should be a place for discussion

So we are all here ...

They don't advertise a product, they advertise it as an off-topic. And all moderators are qualified ... And our community's not that big - a lot of people know each other.

That's how we talk to each other :) As it will be ...

Mischek:

But only by those who have bought, as now, it cuts out the anti-competitive advertising (you have to buy to speak out).

The Market already has it, but without the right to reply.

No need for constant moderation, only a response to a REPRESENTATION button.

And if you already have THAT, why make almost the same thing again?

It is different there - there is no normal promotion, there is no shoulder. There are just two people who talked quietly and parted ways.

And if two branches - (in one people, in another seller with all their products) - then the promotion of all multifold - and the seller's products, and our forum.

But the risk is the risk ... and how ... bad words can be said here? If you can, then it's either business in the marketplace, or a dead giveaway (which no one benefits from).

Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы индикаторов / Стили рисования
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы индикаторов / Стили рисования
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы индикаторов / Стили рисования - Документация по MQL5

newdigital:

So we're all here anyway...

There's no such thing as anti-advertising - there's advertising a third-party product as an off-topic. And all the moderators are qualified ... And our community's not that big - a lot of people know each other.

That's how we talk to each other :) As it will be ...

This thread is about nothing, go to the Market, then for example in the Advisors, by popularity, then look for at least one review in the top ten
Reason: