Any great idea about HEDGING positions welcome here - page 17

Seyedmajid Masharian:

This is the free world, and please - do not create the war here.
The users are posting where they want expressing their opinion irrespective off - your thread or any other thread.

Do not punish anyone for the opinion.
You should accept the other opinion with 'thanks you' message.

----------------

dear traders again if you have any idea about  post   please come here and give your opinions.

thank you previously.

Sergey Golubev:

This is the free world, and please - do not create the war here.
The users are posting where they want expressing their opinion irrespective off - your thread or any other thread.

Do not punish anyone for the opinion.
You should accept the other opinion with 'thanks you' message.

----------------

i did not do that i just ask people that are willing to hedging come here and give their ideas but he ask people do not share their thoughts here.

because he doesn't like my strategy.

he can give his opinions but he does not have the right to stop people to share comments here.

mql5.com places this section for people that find another people to share their thoughts here . but if someone is not agree with a strategy or anything here should not force another people

to his own opinion. this is violation of mql5 rules.

do i deny rules here or he?

Seyedmajid Masharian:

i did not do that i just ask people that are willing to hedging come here and give their ideas but he ask people do not share their thoughts here.

because he doesn't like my strategy.

he can give his opinions but he does not have the right to stop people to share comments here.

mql5.com places this section for people that find another people to share their thoughts here . but if someone is not agree with a strategy or anything here should not force another people

to his own opinion. this is violation of mql5 rules.

do i deny rules here or he?

Opinion is the opinion, and you can not do anything.

Your thread is of 17 pages here ... why? because the users participated ....
And you can not separate "bad guys" from "good guys" here ...

So, please, accept everything ... any opinion (good opinion, bad opinion, any opinion) ... because it is your thread, and the users are posting on your thead.

------------------ 

All you can do is just to say the following: thank you for the opinion.

------------------ 

Seyedmajid Masharian:

If you want - I will just delete the last two pages on your thread, and the thread will be continuing.
ok?

Sergey Golubev:

If you want - I will just delete the last two pages on your thread, and the thread will be continuing.
ok?

No thank you dear sergey. I will continue hoping to make a good strategy for me and all who are agree with my strategy .  Thanks again.

Seyedmajid Masharian:

dear traders again if you have any idea about  post   please come here and give your opinions.

thank you previously.

Man leave this one to lead towards the goal

The moderators are here to cut off the nonsense and its not personal, you just continue with the main topic

CrisZind:

Man leave this one to lead towards the goal

The moderators are here to cut off the nonsense and its not personal, you just continue with the main topic

do you have any idea about the system i mentioned on that post i will be glad to hear?

it seems my questions are tough and no one can help.

The Fool:

I've got a problem. I want to eat my ice-cream cone upside down, but the ice-cream keeps falling out of the cone. Please help me correct this problem!

Wise man:

Just eat the ice-cream with the cone held up-right. Don't turn it upside down.

The Fool:

No, no! I know my way is the better. I want to eat it upside down. I just need a fix for the ice-cream falling out.

Wise man:

But there is something called gravity that causes it to fall. Why do you insist on eating it the wrong way. If you hold it correctly, then there will be no problem to fix.

The Fool:

That is stupid. I am a veteran ice-cream eater and I know this is the best way. Please, anyone have suggestions on how to fix the problem. There has to be a way!

Wise man:

(remains silent)

The Fool:

It seems my queries are difficult to answer. Please can anyone help solve this very difficult problem?

Wise man:

(quietly enjoys his third ice-cream while watching the fool still struggling to even get a single bite).

Seyedmajid Masharian:

i am a professional trader that have been in the marketplace since 9 years ago .

check tens of thousands of EAs , indicators , strategies like price action , ichimuko etc...

and can assure you 99% of them not work in long term.

because market is unpredictable and full of uncertainty. so no one can predict the

market direction with %100 accuracy even big players like central banks.

( remember George soros and the bank of England , https://www.investopedia.com/ask/answers/08/george-soros-bank-of-england.asp  )

i said %99 of systems but %1 can make consistent money a part of those is hedging i think.

if you have any idea about hedging come here and give your comment.

Reason: