Any great idea about HEDGING positions welcome here - page 11

Fernando Carreiro:

That is my own personal business and that of the tax collector!

By the way, you have just demonstrated that, as apposed to to me, you are not profitable yourself at all and that you are in fact a fraud trying to take advantage of the hard work and effort of others. A truely profitable trader would never consider asking that to another.

But this is a math too. If you could make 100%ROI each 3 month . After 7 to 8 years you must be a billionair starting just $100. My strategy will make such profit after i code it to Ea.

Seyedmajid Masharian: But this is a math too. If you could make 100%ROI each 3 month . After 7 to 8 years you must be a billionair starting just $100. My strategy will make such profit after i code it to Ea.

You really do "suck" at math! What do you think the word "professional" means? How do you think one pays the bills and one's daily living expenses? One uses the profits for that, so there is very little compounding of Capital.

This is not like running your EA in the Strategy Tester where every single dollar earned just goes back to grow your capital until it becomes a monster of a balance.

This is the real world of a modest profitable retail trader, where most of the earnings are used in living life and only a certain percentage goes back into growing one's capital.

Yet again, you have proven that you have no idea of how to be profitable at all, because while you state that your strategy "will" make profit (future tense), I can state that my strategies "do" make profit (present tense).

You really are a waste of my time and I don't even know why I bothered with this post. Maybe others will gain some insight from it! You certainly don't have the intelligence to comprehend it.

Don't waste your precious time on this.

It's not worth it.

Marco vd Heijden: Don't waste your precious time on this.It's not worth it.

I was just venting and releasing my frustration! I know that he will never understand, but maybe other readers will. For them, it might be useful and maybe they can learn something from it!

I hope so too but i am afraid that there is too much clutter to isolate the valuable information from the delusional noise.

you make 1month 100% you make second month 100% , 3th month 

till your account has big money in it and you start to use more your emotions and you start to do manual interventions,

but anyway even if you don't do manual interventions you will lose all your money/profit after few months 

why people still go for 100%+ ROI in month strategies with hedging/martinagle techniques

>80% lose in forex , i understand why xD

it can be simple to make consistent profit but people prefer to combinate 100 indicators or use martinagle and win for 3-5months and then lose all their profits 

and start new account with more and more money and again lose and lose after some time.

Fernando Carreiro:

You really do "suck" at math! What do you think the word "professional" means? How do you think one pays the bills and one's daily living expenses? One uses the profits for that, so there is very little compounding of Capital.

This is not like running your EA in the Strategy Tester where every single dollar earned just goes back to grow your capital until it becomes a monster of a balance.

This is the real world of a modest profitable retail trader, where most of the earnings are used in living life and only a certain percentage goes back into growing one's capital.

Yet again, you have proven that you have no idea of how to be profitable at all, because while you state that your strategy "will" make profit (future tense), I can state that my strategies "do" make profit (present tense).

You really are a waste of my time and I don't even know why I bothered with this post. Maybe others will gain some insight from it! You certainly don't have the intelligence to comprehend it.

but as warren buffet said if you want your account to growth you must re invest your profits.

Seyedmajid Masharian: but as warren buffet said if you want your account to growth you must re invest your profits.

Always quoting a famous trader but never being able to have success yourself!

So here is a famous quote for you ... "Do You Wanna Be Right, or Do You Wanna Make Money?"

any new idea?

Seyedmajid Masharian:
any new idea?

Is the one you had earlier not working?

Reason: