how to contact customer service? thank You - page 17

Hussein Le #:
hi i purchased indicator but not available in my purchased area only demo version is there.please check 

Make sure that you are logged into your MQL5 account in MT4/5 >> Tools >> Options >> Community with your husseinle login and NOT your email or any other.

INSTALLATION FAILED when try to install. My VPN hosting tells me it problem from MQL5, they say MQL5 is blocking my vpn so not possible to download or rent any EA. I cannot get my money back because seller tells me it is not his problem. PLEASE HELP

Vrukovski #:
INSTALLATION FAILED when try to install. My VPN hosting tells me it problem from MQL5, they say MQL5 is blocking my vpn so not possible to download or rent any EA. I cannot get my money back because seller tells me it is not his problem. PLEASE HELP

Check the Journal tab of your MT4/5 terminal for any messages or errors about your MQL5 account login and your loading of purchases.

Some VPS providers are blocked by MQL5.com for security reasons, Zomro is one of them.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

Check the Journal tab of your MT4/5 terminal for any messages or errors about your MQL5 account login and your loading of purchases.

Some VPS providers are blocked by MQL5.com for security reasons, Zomro is one of them.

Yes I have Zomro. What now?

Vrukovski #:
Yes I have Zomro. What now?

This VPS provider was blocked from the Market so you will need to choose the other one.
Read this summary blog post about it:

How can I withdraw my money that I have deposited?

Mehmedp #:
How can I withdraw my money that I have deposited?

If this is about your trading account money, contact your broker.

If you are talking about your MQL5 account money here, you can't withdraw non-earned funds.

Two things first I cannot log into my account on the mobile app I keep getting the message incorrect login value. Secondly, I purchased Trade Assistant until August 24 and it's not in my account 

Mickdnx #:
Two things first I cannot log into my account on the mobile app I keep getting the message incorrect login value. Secondly, I purchased Trade Assistant until August 24 and it's not in my account 

Fill Community tab of Metatrader with your forum login and forum password, and after that - download your purchase directly from Metatrader.
But you need the computer for that because the custom tools are not available in moble Metatrader.

Your login to Community tab of Metatrader is mickdnx (because the link toi your profile is https://www.mql5.com/en/users/mickdnx), do not use email for login.
And your password to Community tab is the native forum password (not google/facebook related password).

Reason: