[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 107

vladds:

No, you do not understand how many lots are open in one side, so many in the other and cancel all the strokes in either direction.
Ah, well, then it is also an option. Although, if the price has already finished moving, we may lose the potential profit that we could earn during this time. Do not forget that we do not know the future behavior of the price even for one bar)

The only thing is to really break the loss. Wait for time, and then restart Ilan in the hope that with the rest of the depo it will be able to win back the blocked loss, and then the loss can be closed.....

OnGoing:
Ah, well, then yes, also an option. Although if price has already finished moving, we may lose potential profit that we could earn during this time. Do not forget that we do not know the future price behavior even for one bar).

The main thing is not to lose profits :)))

I propose a POTENTIAL locking for the entire volume of baes (sells).

nikelodeon:
The only thing is to really break the loss. Wait for time, and then restart Ilan in the hope that with the rest of the depo it will be able to win back the blocked loss, and then the loss can be closed.....
Better not to wait and keep working. It is important not to interrupt the trade, because Ilan is very good at earning on small fluctuations that occur most of the time.

OnGoing:
Ah, well, then yes, that's also an option. Although, if the price has already finished moving, we might lose potential profit that we could have earned during that time. After all, do not forget that we do not know the further behavior of the price even one bar ahead)

If the price reaches a barrier, the freeze is put!

Instead of locking with a large lot, you can open a Sell with a regular lot with a stop loss. Then at a certain level Sell again with a stop-loss, and at the previous Sell-e we put a stop-loss at breakeven.

TEXX:

The hell with it (profits), the main thing is not to lose :)))

I propose to lock the entire volume of bays (sells) in stages.

Then there is a chance of phased growth of the elk, choose between two evils)

david2:

Instead of locking with a large lot, you can open a Sell with a regular lot with a stop loss. Then at a certain level Sell again with a stop-loss, and at the previous Sell-e we put a stop-loss at breakeven.

That's what I wanted to suggest :)))

OnGoing:
Then there is a chance of phased increase in the lot, choose between two evils)

When the price goes back we have only one trade left, it will be easier to pull it out later...

david2:

Instead of locking with a large lot, you can open a Sell with a regular lot with a stop loss. Then at a certain level Sell again with a stop-loss, and at the previous Sell-e set the stop-loss to Breakeven.

Here 1. the minimum lot of the sell will not have a significant effect on the trend continuation. and 2. it may bring some additional losses on returns.

However I don't see a better option than a full lock for the time being.

Reason: