I can't install the EA I purchased.

I cannot install an EA on my MT5. Today, I made a payment for an EA, rented a new VPS and installed MT5. When I pressed "My Purchases" under "Market" in the Navigator. The EA was listed on the screen. So I pressed "Install" button, but the price and payment options are shown, and the EA wasn't installed. Since I already made a payment, it is strange that the payment options are shown.

Under the Journal tab, there was a strange indication as below.

Activated for "MY LOGIN NAME", balance [MY PAID AMOUNT] (frozen: [MY PAID AMOUNT])

This means that my paid amount for the product is frozen. Does anybody know why my payment was frozen and how to fix this issue? Thanks!

Yas:

I cannot install an EA on my MT5. Today, I made a payment for an EA, rented a new VPS and installed MT5. When I pressed "My Purchases" under "Market" in the Navigator. The EA was listed on the screen. So I pressed "Install" button, but the price and payment options are shown, and the EA wasn't installed. Since I already made a payment, it is strange that the payment options are shown.

Activated for "MY LOGIN NAME", balance [MY PAID AMOUNT] (frozen: [MY PAID AMOUNT])

This means that my paid amount for the product is frozen. Does anybody know why my payment was frozen and how to fix this issue? Thanks!

This is a self-reply. I went to check my payment history in my profile, and found that my payment is frozen for 7 days. The comments says "Payment is being verified. Amount will be transferred to the seller's account on 2024.2.20 04:11. I don't know what's wrong with it, but I'll just have to wait for a week.

The frozen payment is normal, check the Journal tab of your MT5 terminal for any messages or errors while you are logging into your MQL5 account and you are trying to install your purchase.

Some VPS providers are blocked by MQL5.com for security reasons.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

The frozen payment is normal, check the Journal tab of your MT5 terminal for any messages or errors while you are logging into your MQL5 account and you are trying to install your purchase.

Some VPS providers are blocked by MQL5.com for security reasons.

Wow, it's normal. I contacted them. Hope they could solve. Thank you!

Yas :

I also found this problem loading the app.

It was discovered that if you select, for example, Visa, the application starts downloading.

Evgeniy Kravchenko #:

I also found this problem loading the app.

It was discovered that if you select, for example, Visa, the application starts downloading.

What a great help! Clicking Visa button started downloading!!! I was hesitant to click Visa because I didn't want to purchase it again, but after clicking it, it just started downloading. Thank you so much!

Reason: