Swing Trading ideas - page 9

The Thundering Herd has arrived and, obviously, they love to push the $ up and the € down. 

I´m taking no chances. I locked my Up move profit in with my Stop Loss going Down now at zero loss.  

Someone was saying next shutdown vote is 15:00 GMT, does anyone have a source on that?

Icham Aidibe: It used not to be nothing, only two in US story. It's not that much, normal people do still care.
Do some research before posting non-sense.
  1. Reagan 3, George H W Bush 1, Clinton 2, Obama 1, Trump 1. That's Eight.
             Government shutdowns in the United States - Wikipedia

2. Government shutdowns are familiar to most Americans, but they’re a relatively recent development. They are the result of the Congressional Budget Act of 1974. Since then, Congress has failed to authorize funding for the federal government on 18 separate occasions. The first six of those didn’t actually affect the functioning of government at all
              Government shutdown 2018: All 18 previous shutdowns explained - Vox

whroeder1:

Thank you. I can remember the one under Obama.

He was just being human. So, it was human-sense. 

You did the scientific thing. 

There are always two views: the scientific view and the human view. 

The markets would be much less volatile and less interesting and less profitable if there were no human view and no human-sense in the market. :-)

I sold, but went to zero loss asap to protect my morning profit. 

So, I was stopped out at zero loss when the price turned up. 

Then I Bought and I am back at zero loss Stop Loss. So my morning profit is protected for today. 

It is called defensive trading. 

whroeder1:

And even if... ain't normal : it gapped @ opening & it gapped up - [point] - 

Then I was stopped out at zero loss again when the price turned down. Morning profit still protected.

Now the market is very flat.

Icham Aidibe:

And even if... ain't normal : it gapped @ opening & it gapped up - [point] - 

My shortest time frame on which the Stoch and MACD continuously showed a Down market today is the H1. 

PennySeven:

My shortest time frame on which the Stoch and MACD continuously showed a Down market today is the H1. 

I may be wrong but by considering a longer term, I'm more in favor of a breaking up than a breaking down. 

I don't know if it's allowed to comment on the forum markets' product but you may watch at this (before a moderator delete it :/), it's very convenient, well done, and efficient !

Icham Aidibe:

I may be wrong but by considering a longer term, I'm more in favor of a breaking up than a breaking down. 

I don't know if it's allowed to comment on the forum markets' product but you may watch at this (before a moderator delete it :/), it's very convenient, well done, and efficient !

it is not allowed on the forum sorry.

Reason: