Can you say forex is gambling? - page 6

Igor Zizek
Igor Zizek  
Angelito Cartagena:
As for me, anything you do in life that does not guarantee 100% of the expected results can be consider gambling, putting a business can be consider gambling because you are not sure if it will click or not, stocks investment, choosing who to marry can be also a gamble(lol), choosing what company to work for, investing on something, etc. Forex trading is the same, just make sure that you never trade money that you cant afford to lose and make sure to learn all the necessary knowledge and safety precautions of the market to avoid those pitfalls, its a very tough profession to master.

I agree with Angelito. What he told here is by the book and is 100% true. Nothing else to add.
Anak Agung
Anak Agung  
Angelito Cartagena:
As for me, anything you do in life that does not guarantee 100% of the expected results can be consider gambling, putting a business can be consider gambling because you are not sure if it will click or not, stocks investment, choosing who to marry can be also a gamble(lol), choosing what company to work for, investing on something, etc. Forex trading is the same, just make sure that you never trade money that you cant afford to lose and make sure to learn all the necessary knowledge and safety precautions of the market to avoid those pitfalls, its a very tough profession to master.
I agree completely with this answer, everything which required investment is considered gambling thats why some people called it bet. Like bank invest in bitcoin right now they called investment but we can conclude it to be betting, they are betting that bitcoin will go up in long term but who knows about the future. Thats why you need to calculate the strategy to reduce risk in every investment.