An automated advisor for the poor investor. - page 7

gumgum писал(а) >>

)))) is it how? I have an ADSL of 380 roubles and a leased line for 500 roubles. = 880 rub.

the world is very diverse :-)
Good for you...
"If vodka costs $150 somewhere else, it may cost $300 somewhere else.
In the U.S., a notebook ASUS 1201N costs $488, and here from $730 and $800
--

:-) I do not have such prices in the city
moreover we have no unlimited internet - or rather it is under 2900 per month at a speed of 128kbs or 32kbs it seems i did not ask
(the provider can not give me a channel because he does not pay my area)
traffic across the city from providers on average 3 rubles a meg
--
satellite helps reduce costs, of course, to the input
but the main channel for the return flow is still by ground
it is not always possible to use only satellite
we have to use GPRS - it's very slow here
secondly expensive
but I have to use
Internet costs me a month more than $ 100 - but I can afford it
---
In Moscow, St. Petersburg, in other cities and not so much - do not understand these problems - whoever I talk to, they are surprised :-)
--
It's just that my city doesn't get optics from the backbone of the internet...

---

this isn't about the cost of the internet.
it's not about going to the market if you only have $100 :-)

YuraZ >>:

а о том что нельзя идти на рынок если у вас только 100$ :-)

Here I will both agree and argue:
- Yes, really, in order to earn money to go to the market with $ 100, it means just hope for luck, ie, play gambling, and as you know, gambling brings no good
- You can go to the market without any money at all, just to relax and play, I'm having a good time in their free 5$ dealing centre "Marketiva", I've already made 34$ for a couple of months, it's really important to know the withdrawal strategy, otherwise "they will bail" :)
SZS: Let me try out a working Expert Advisor!

IgorM писал(а) >>

Here I will both agree and argue:
- It's true, in order to earn money to go to the market with $100, it means just hope for luck, i.e. gambling, and as you know, gambling is not good for you.
- You can go to the market without any money at all, just to rest and play, I'm having a good time in their free 5$ Day trading center, I've already made 34$ for a couple of months, it's true, the most important is to know the withdrawal strategy, otherwise they will "bail" :)
SZS: Let me try out a working EA!

play on $ 100 can - no doubt - (micro-real lots from 0.01 there is even 0.001)
but it is not to earn

YuraZ >>:

мир очень разнообразен :-)
Вам хорошо...
"если где то водка стоит 150р в другом месте такая же может стоить 300"
в США ноут бук ASUS 1201N стоит 488$ у нас от 730$ и 800$
--

:-) у меня нет таких цен в городе
более того у нас нет безлимтного интернета - точнее он есть примерно под 2900 в месяц на скорости кажется 128кбс или 32кб я и не интересовался
( этот провадер не может мне дать канал т к не окучивает мой район)
трафик по городу у провайдеров в среднем по 3 руб мег
--
спутник выручает снижая затраты конечно,на вход
но назмный канал для обратного потока все равно по земле
ну и не всегда получается уложится в использование только спутника
еще GPRS приходится использовать - он у нас во первых очень медленный
во вторых дорогой
но приходится использовать
суммарно интернет мне обходится дороже 100$ в месяц - но я могу себе это позволить
---
В Москве Питере, в других крупных и не очень - не понимают этих проблем - с кем бы я не говорил удивляются :-)
--
просто в мой город не приходит оптика от хребта интернета...

I'm sorry (no sarcasm).

gumgum писал(а) >>

Sorry (no sarcasm).

>> thank you...
It's important to me that I can afford it.
---
the other place where I also live for about a month a year the internet is 10mb/sec - i.e. the speed of the local network, no limit about 600p
on line levidvision is easy...
which incidentally I also pay for ;-) I did not add the 20$ by the way to the total amount
---
I was just giving an example ... that I spend more than $100 on the Internet
and the man wants to invest no more than $100... it's not going to pay off
no point

YuraZ >>:

играться на 100$ можно - не спорю - ( микро реал лоты от 0.01 есть даже 0.001 )
но это не зарабатывать

Again, I would argue: how can you make money if the target level of a trade is always several times lower than the risks? - If the risks are limited to small stops, then the probability of closing the deal at the stop, rather than at the profit, increases! I.e., unambiguously - earnings on Forex are very similar to gambling, or then gambling should be called "gambling earnings"???

It sounds loudly - "Invest in a PAMM account", but in real life, will anyone bring their money to the bank, which will tell you that your funds on a deposit account will increase by 300% in a year, or maybe just reduce by 50%??? Real money is real money investing your money in specific things, be it stocks or specific currencies, i.e. in specific financial assets - these financial assets will not disappear, but they may become more or less expensive.

The situation is quite different in margin trading - here there is a very high risk of losing one's equity totally, with the prospect of losing a few pips. The collateral is your own funds, and in reality you do not have anything besides the order - logically, carrying out a transaction on Forex you purchase a certain amount of currency, which in reality does not appear in your account, because trading is carried out on the basis of leverage. But if, while making a transaction on Forex, EUR appears in your account instead of USD and you would sell EUR for USD, thereby obtaining a profit - it would be a business, i.e. you would BELIEVE, but not win.

Please note that this is just my personal opinion :)

IgorM писал(а) >>

It sounds loudly - "invest in a PAMM account", but in reality, in life, anyone will take their money to the bank, which will tell you that your funds in the deposit account will increase by 300% in a year, or maybe just reduced by 50%??? Real money is real money investing your money in specific things, be it stocks or specific currencies, i.e. in specific financial assets - these financial assets will not disappear, but they may become more or less expensive.

The situation is quite different in margin trading - here there is a very high risk of losing one's equity totally, with the prospect of losing a few pips. The collateral is your own funds, and in reality you do not have anything besides the order - logically, carrying out a transaction on Forex you purchase a certain amount of currency, which in reality does not appear in your account, because trading is carried out on the basis of leverage. But if, while making a transaction on Forex, EUR appears in your account instead of USD, and then you would sell EUR for USD, thereby obtaining a profit - it would be a business, i.e. you would BELIEVE, but not win.

Please note that this is just my personal opinion :)

http://www.alpari.ru/ru/pamm/info/login/58651/
http://www.alpari.ru/ru/pamm/info/login/50660/

The real gainers are the ones who actually make a profit, but the real gainers are those who know how to beat it out competently.
--

look at the links I gave - there are real and good managers
but think about it, $100 now on one of the pimps could turn into $200 - deposits are discarded.

would you be satisfied with such a profit? i.e. in a year and a half from 100 only 200 i.e. 6000tr.

but if you have $100,000 invested a year and a half ago, the return is reasonable - although the % is the same

That's exactly what we're talking about.

I have no doubt that they will take their hard-earned money, because people first read how much the profit will be in percentage terms, and then the most meticulous will calculate this profit in real money, finally there will be those who will convert this profit into monthly income, and people like me will finally read in the "PAMM Account Regulations" about "point 24 Risk of investment" and will think about whether this is a way to earn money or a gamble, all the same? - That is what I am talking about.

For me Forex is a gamble - especially as I have not invested my own money (I trade in DC Marketiva) and I am not going to, at most, maybe I will invest WebMoney that I earned in other online projects, but again, this money I do not consider as my personal money. Maybe that's why I have managed to make some profit (not big money, but about 500% in percentage terms), because I do not feel the burden of money when making transactions :)

IgorM писал(а) >>

quite understandable...
on small accounts ( usually when testing EAs I don't feel the burden either)
i like what gerchik said, trade not for the money, trade for success

YuraZ >>:

вообще мне понравилось как сказаг Герчик, торгуйте не ради денег, торгуйте ради успеха

Well, that's what I was saying - it all comes down to gambling :), for many players (please note, Forex market participants are often called gamblers) the game is not about making profit, but about gambling, i.e. Although many gamers are often satisfied when the game ends without losing their deposits (last week I was waiting for USD/JPY to fall after losing -120 points, the order closed with a loss of -15 points, I was very glad about it :)))))) )

By the way, you wrote "... that your Internet is very expensive, so I have to compensate for my costs with forex" - but if you look at the big picture - if you give up Forex and keep your deposit in your pocket, I think the benefits will be much greater than what you have invested in Forex, well, if not the benefits, then it may be that the expensive Internet is not necessary :)))
My point is that Forex as an earnings tool is very doubtful, but as a means of getting pleasure from a successful transaction - Forex is comparable to gambling and not more.
Reason: